• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Thought you guys would like my Ghost of Starman figurine I made!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Thought you guys would like my Ghost of Starman figurine I made!


    Thought you guys would like my Ghost of Starman figurine I made!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Just a friendly reminder that Albert Einstein and Heisenberg were in the game.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    My (late) Christmas gifts arrived today

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    I went to the Mother pop-up shop and obtained a son

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Draw some jeff do you guys like it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:19 AM PST

    mother 3 but it's cookie run

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Everyone knows that you can use the pack of bubble gum and make the monkey blow a bubble, right?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    R7038XX (an old drawing) (DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mastermagnolia )

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Issues with Snes9x (v1.5.1) crashing when fighting Giygas (NOT THE PIRACY ISSUE)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Ok, so basically I've been playing EarthBound during this month on the Snes9x emulator (version 1.5.1). I managed to get to Giygas and everything is just fine until the sound out of a sudden glitches and then the emulator crashes at the phase that comes right after fighting Heavily Armed Pokey.

    I have to mention that this is NOT the piracy issue because there were no piracy warnings, I didn't have problems of enemy overloads over the whole gameplay, and also I managed to get to the "Fatally Wounded" phase before the crash problems began. What could it possibly be? I'd really like to know your opinions

    submitted by /u/TheHeroponRiki666
    [link] [comments]

    Best Christmas present

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Looking for Starmen Figurines

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Does anyone know a good seller that sells starman Minifigures?

    submitted by /u/Talr69
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Hobonochi store charge when you buy the item or when it ships?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    What the title say, does the mother store charge when you place the order or when it ships? Let me know please.

    submitted by /u/GrandadFleentstones
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment