• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Hoodie I embroidered for my boyfriend!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Hoodie I embroidered for my boyfriend!


    Hoodie I embroidered for my boyfriend!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:12 AM PST

    I made a little Earthbound tribute on my island in Animal Crossing today.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    was playing mother 3 and i saw an opportunity

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Mondo Mole

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Scrolling through the GeoCities Archive and found a very old Earthbound fansite... Oh those sweet summer children.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Porky minch smash art in progress!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Otherworldly drip! a doodle i did jeje

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Other Games where the existence of the "player" is acknowledged

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Hey I've been thinking about Earthbound a lot lately and one of the things that made it so special, the games constant 4th wall and how it acknowledges the player as a person on the outside and even asks for your name. I was wondering if there were any other games that did this prior or even after. I believe the whole trilogy does this, and I'm pretty sure Undertale does as well, but I'm having a hard time coming up with other games.

    Help me out here

    submitted by /u/Extreme-Material2591
    [link] [comments]

    Komn Susser Mutter | Come Sweet Mother

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Earthbound music file request.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    I would like if anyone could make a .ebm of this song. https://youtu.be/pNgFR_ttx2s If you can then PM me. I WILL PAY!

    submitted by /u/Dankboi011
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap guys

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    I got that Mother no Kotoba set for Christmas. Comes late January. So damn excited and grateful. Come that time I can answer whatever questions anyone has about it. Doing my part for this wonderful community

    submitted by /u/DominoNX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment