• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER The award for the most useless button in EB goes to:

    EarthBound / MOTHER The award for the most useless button in EB goes to:


    The award for the most useless button in EB goes to:

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    My Ninten cosplay I did awhile back

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    So I stayed up even later this time to finish this model. There are a lot of great scenes to pick from in Mother 3 but this is one of my favorites.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:10 AM PST

    My gf made these for me! Was not expecting them at all so it was an awesome surprise :D

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Got this a couple days ago in the mail. It’s in really good condition and it still saves. The guy before me beat the game on to save files I think.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    I swear im not the only one that thinks that Nintens sprite and Charlie Brown look the similar.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Christmas gifts from my best friends :))

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    Asking Nintendo to add the Mother series on the Switch for years and Nintendo is like:

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Contact (DS)- weird RPG

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Finally bought this strange RPG and I am loving it. People often compare it to Earthbound, because of its personality and dialogue. Definitely for people that enjoy the story elements and character interactions of the Mother games.

    The combat is like a cross between Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, and Earthbound. ***However, it is as if you played all battles in Earthbound on auto. It takes a bit of patience. You can dodge a little, choose when to do special attacks, and when to heal, but everything else happens on its own. Sounds boring, but I warmed up to it pretty quickly. You can run from enemies and choose when to engage them, which keeps it interesting.

    The most unfortunate part is the ugly visual style, but I have even warmed up a little to that. Certain areas look better than others and the enemies are cool, but the character design of most of the humans is really awful, particularly the protagonist. It's a shame it's not all pixel art like the top screen. Seems a bit short too.

    BUT, I'm really enjoying it. Check it out if youre down for a weird gaming experience.

    I bought my copy in its case with the manual on Ebay for ~$16.

    Anyone else a fan of this game?

    submitted by /u/borxo
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get past this pencil because Paula had the eraser.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    This save frog just said this to me. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't spoken to it or if its just mad I skipped its DP tutorial.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    A drawing of starman in Dragonball style. Part 10 in my dragonbound series.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Yeah its me again I am very confused on how to get through the swamps of deep darkness.

    submitted by /u/Snuzzlesssss
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    I'm am in summers and I need help 1 I want to grind is there a good spot and what level should I stop at 2 I know that brain food lunches are good but what are good healing items because I can't get brain food lunches i think they are in dalaam

    submitted by /u/Jeff_Andonuts78
    [link] [comments]

    In memory of hinawa

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Which is the best Earthbound menu theme?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Inspired from that other post!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Seismicsentinel
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite MOTHER game?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment