• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Took me 2 hours to get it

    EarthBound / MOTHER Took me 2 hours to get it


    Took me 2 hours to get it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Here are my concepts for Mother pops

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    took me like a whole hour but finally got em

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    One last trip to the mother store . Mr saturn pass holder and starman pin ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Oh boy this is gonna be a tough fight

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    My first ever Art

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Starness, this one is kinda bad

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Need someone to tell me if this is authentic

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Made a demo for our MOTHER inspired RPG a few months ago. Starting to work on it again after some personal issues, and curious to see what people think about it. Will be using any feedback for development in the future.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Any fellow r/earthbound-ers enjoying OMORI? I'm a few hours in and boy is it ever scratching the itch

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    You can take one look and tell the game is Mother-inspired but it's probably one of the best ones I've played in a while.

    I feel like it really captures a lot of what I like about the Earthbound/Mother 3 atmosphere while also very much having it's own identity. I was skeptical of the tags at first but It is very much a "psychological horror" game.

    I would describe it as a cross between Earthbound and one of those haunted video games from the creepypastas (NES Godzilla, Catastrophe Crow, Ben Drowned, etc.).

    It's wonderful and creepy at the same time and I was curious what you guys think since I know some of you probably picked it up for the same reasons I did.

    (...please don't spoil anything.)

    submitted by /u/Octopus_Crime
    [link] [comments]

    N64 M3

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    I know the original N64 M3 doesn't look the highest of quality, but I saw the trailer of it with King P's theme playing over it and it looked quite interesting

    submitted by /u/SubstanceFlashy9734
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have high quality GIFs of the EarthBound battle backgrounds?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    I recently got Wallpaper Engine and thought it could be cool to use a battle background from EarthBound as a wallpaper. I found this webapp which lets you view them all, but you cannot save them as GIFs, only still PNGs. Does anyone have any idea of how I could either save these as GIFs or does anyone have them saved already? I suppose I could try recording them with OBS but getting them to loop properly would be hell.

    submitted by /u/ArielMJD
    [link] [comments]

    Which mother game is the best?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    I'm currently playing earthbound but Mother 3 looks really really good

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SubstanceFlashy9734
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Pollyanna

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    So I'm wondering wether or not I should get the Pollyanna comic, I don't speak Japanese but I still think it looks cool. It doesn't seem like it'll come out in English, at least not any time soon. So what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/YuBfan1248
    [link] [comments]

    What would happen if you beat Earthbound without telling Tony your name?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    So, I was doing an Earthbound randomizer run. (Thought it would be a fun way to kick off 6 months of streaming. New Years Resolution.) And I realized I could've beaten the run without giving Tony my name. Which made me wonder: what happens during the final fight if I didn't trigger that event?

    submitted by /u/mowdownjoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment