• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER An old friend sent me a Mr. Saturn birthday card. She has no clue what Mother is but she knew it was my favorite. It's the best card I've ever received 🥺

    EarthBound / MOTHER An old friend sent me a Mr. Saturn birthday card. She has no clue what Mother is but she knew it was my favorite. It's the best card I've ever received ��


    An old friend sent me a Mr. Saturn birthday card. She has no clue what Mother is but she knew it was my favorite. It's the best card I've ever received ��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    I tried to recreate this in Minecraft, I’m happy how it came out with all the pixel limitations.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:13 PM PST

    JoJo pose with Ness and Lucas

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Making rock candy, suddenly couldn't grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Draw ness in his original pallet lol

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Play that thing!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Two Children and an Uncertain Future: An Earthbound Fanfic

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    I made a short Earthbound fanfic centering around Tracy and Picky, because they are the best Mother series characters and you can't argue with that.

    All feedback is appreciated!

    Heck, I might even continue this story if you guys want!

    tw//angst, light violence

    But don't worry, there's also a lot of fluff. This isn't really meant to be a ship-fic (even though I do ship them), but I guess you can see it that way if you squint.

    Here's the link to the story.

    submitted by /u/JohnOfOnett
    [link] [comments]

    Posting this every Saturday: week 3

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Who do you hate more

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Which of the Mother 3 villains do you hate more?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/88T3
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to make some art of one of my favorite battles of all time

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Just some pixel art I made of Lucas!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:02 AM PST

    pico lucas i made!! i really like pico from friday night funkin and as soon as i saw lucas from smash i immediately thought of him

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Mother 1+2 english cart?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    So apparently Jeffman has finished a full translation of the mother 2 side of mother 1+2 for gba, which I found here: https://github.com/jeffman/Mother2GbaTranslation. Does anyone know where I can get a repro cart with this rom on it, preferably with the mother 1 side translated too?

    submitted by /u/caingrn03
    [link] [comments]

    Fangamers current lack of EB/Mother Merch

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Remember the earlier days of Fangamer when they had a bunch of neat Earthbound Merch? Pretty much their company was built off of it in my opinion. Lately there doesn't seem to be much in the EB department. Wonder why that is? Loss of interest? Other better selling licenses took precedence? It's now easier to find EB related Merch? They were very clever in some of the items they made. Kinda bummed that I missed out on a couple of their Camille Young figures.

    submitted by /u/rygar3000
    [link] [comments]

    A render I did of a Lego Mr. Saturn. Constructive criticism appreciated!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Ness and Lucas sing, but then ness dies

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment