• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Blue, blue, blue... teal?????

    EarthBound / MOTHER Blue, blue, blue... teal?????


    Blue, blue, blue... teal?????

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    I’m going for a 100% run on Earthbound and got the Goddess Ribbon on my first try

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Earthbound art I had to share

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Just Finished My Mr.Saturn themed Gameboy Macro Build.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I found out that the Mach pizza guy says this if you don’t have any room for fly paper in Threed

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    There’s a problem with the Magypsies, but not for the reasons you think

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    The Magypsies have been a topic of discussion among the mother community, where fans of the series argue that the depictions of the characters are controversial.

    Though some May view the characters as offensive depictions of transgender people, that claim is one that is problematic in it of itself.

    Before I explain what I mean, I want to detail the development history behind the characters.

    Their design and concept came from Itoi's friends whom are apart of the drag community. And mean to represent the all around idea of breaking gender binary.

    If you want to learn more, then read here:

    http://mother3.fobby.net/interview/m3int_03.html https://www.giantbomb.com/magypsies/3015-2411/

    So it's pretty cut-and-dry that this is just the all around encompassing idea, and not one identity, but if someone feels uncomfortable with the characters then their feelings are valid.

    So what's the point of this post?

    Because I feel as if some of the arguments against the characters ignores Bigender and Pangender people. Some people who are Bigender and Pangender could find themselves perfectly aligned with these characters.

    And for those to to argue that the Magypsies are offensive depictions no matter what might erase the identity of those who fit into the large range of the non-binary identity.

    This isn't a callout post, I'm not trying to target anyone, I am just trying to alter a additional perspective to this complicated issue.

    In short, I want to end off with the phrases that respect people, trans rights are human rights, have have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/PK_Fia
    [link] [comments]

    im sorry i just had to

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Is Ness another silent protag?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I like Nintendo games, but I don't like the silent guy stereotype they use, even an indie rythm game called Friday Night Funkin used that silent protag stereotype.

    Please just tell me if Ness really is another silent protag, I'm tired of that personality Nintendo keeps milking, not all protagonists shouldn't talk

    submitted by /u/SEAN_54656
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3 and Chill

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I want to play Earthbound but I don't have an NES.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I want to be able to play Earthbound, is there a way to get it without having an NES?

    submitted by /u/ViewingBoochXboxOne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment