• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER "Homebound" - I'm a bit late for the anniversary, but I love MOTHER 3 and its characters so much :,)

    EarthBound / MOTHER "Homebound" - I'm a bit late for the anniversary, but I love MOTHER 3 and its characters so much :,)


    "Homebound" - I'm a bit late for the anniversary, but I love MOTHER 3 and its characters so much :,)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Damn, this new mother 3 translation is crazy

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    How it is to be a Mother fan in 30 seconds

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    ✨the taste of paint poisoning ✨

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    starman DX

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Ness really didn’t suffer at all

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    A friend of mine did a drawing of Paula for me, so I wanted to share it!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Better be late than never. Happy 15th Anniversary Mother 3!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I couldn't find a good Lucas plush to buy, so I just made one!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I noticed something about the Mother 3 logo...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Going through some old stuff. Found a foppy my high school girlfriend made for me. One of my favorite bad guys (fobby is second).

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    A new Mother game or localizing Mother 3?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Would everyone prefer a new Mother game (since you can play the games in any order and their not linked) or localization of Mother 3

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/charaiscool25
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy a Mother 3/Earthbound Beginnings english repro carts?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I didn't see anything in the rules about asking about repros but I'm sorry if I missed something.

    Hey all! Long time fan of Earthbound & the Mother series in general but I've never played all the way through Mother 3/Earthbound Beginnings and I want to fix that. What's the best place to buy those carts? I really want to play them on their original systems so NES cart for EB:B and GBA obviously for M3.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/DrBob3002
    [link] [comments]

    The beginning of Holy Diver reminds me of the Mother soundtrack

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Here's a link https://youtu.be/uDtgnYZsw7A?t=43

    Got heavy Mother game vibes, specifically Mother 3. What do you gamers think, could Itoi secretly be a DIO fan or is this just a coincidence?

    submitted by /u/Randomdudemanguy
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm late, but I figured you guys would like something for the anniversary

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Beating Earthbound as fast as I can

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Ok so a couple days ago I started my second earthbound play through and im trying to beat it as fast as I can. How fast do you guys think I can beat it? I will only be playing by memories so no google. Also I do not know any speed run stratages so it will just be a normal play through. If you have any questions ask them in the comments. Right now I am right before battling the sanctuary guardian in Saturn valley at 14:11 hours and minutes. Also I am playing the game on a SNES Classic.

    submitted by /u/NotNate246
    [link] [comments]

    Part of this song sounds like the factory music from mother 1. Not saying it inspired it because it probably didn’t but it’s cool nonetheless

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    What have you gotten the threed tent glitch to do

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    For these of you who don't know, there is a glitch in earthbound where if you interact with a pillar in the circus tent in threed multiple times some wierd things may happen, such as opening the debug menu or giving a random black Antoid a home run bat. A YouTuber named chuggaaconroy made a video where he did the glitch for three(d) hours straight, I'd recommend checking it out

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    the pollyana animated tribute has been removed of youtube

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment