• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew a commision Onett art for @Dangoss

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew a commision Onett art for @Dangoss


    I drew a commision Onett art for @Dangoss

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Ness drawing I did

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    A drawing my friend made me of the Flying Bird Man :)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Claus and Lucas!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    RPG inspired by Earthbound called Presentiment

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    It just occurred to me that the main protagonist and his brother's names were the same as a book I read months ago this year. Also some themes reminded me of the book, so I looked it up and was very surprised to find that Mother 3's inspiration was in fact that book.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    The book in question is "The Notebook", originally titled Le grand cahier. I read it in French, so the untranslated version. The brothers in the book are called Lucas and Claus. Both the games and the book have themes about a small village being corrupted by fascism, and two brothers who take very different paths. Communism vs. fascism. Two kids going through hell to becoming stronger. The book is pretty messed up and there are quite explicit scenes of rape, bestiality, and death. Also, the characters in this book act mean (sorry for my lack of more expressive words) and the world they inhabit isn't any better. The message seemed to be "Become stoic and indifferent to your and other's suffering, and use others to your advantage." In the end of the novel, (spoilers) the boys separate and end up using their father, killing him in the process, using him as a tool so that one of them can escape the country. They've become cold-blooded killers in a world that punishes empathy and encourages opportunistic behaviour.

    submitted by /u/Mia_B-P
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound 3, Sketch of a place called Midori Caverns, a large cave network deep underground. The stone it's made of is a dark green, and the place is crawling with monsters like helium dragons and legapedes

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    their back must hurt

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Here is the protagonist of my Earthbound inspired comic. His name is Nicholas.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    If Earthbound was set in 202X what would change?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    How in the world do I keep Ana alive?!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    The game has been super easy so far, but Ana is frustrating the hell out of me. I'm currently grinding her up in the Ghost House so she can learn SuperHealing (Currently level 16), but she keeps getting 1/2 shot by half the enemies in there (Even when I put up PSI Shields). She gets practically no health upgrades while Ninten, and Lloyd's are up into the 100's. I gave her all the best equipment (Boomerang, Magic Coin, Gold Band, and Fire pendant) but it hasn't aided too much. I cant even grind her in Magicant anymore because the enemies give practically no exp.

    Should I do anything or do I just keep grinding her up?

    submitted by /u/r-CFB2
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound HD

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    It'll never happen. Your dreams are just dreams.

    submitted by /u/TheGestaltFallacy
    [link] [comments]

    The three heros! (My art)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Made a "Your Name Please" Remix, hope you guy like it!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Hey, I made this Ambient Guitar / Synth cover of the "Because I Love You" theme!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I’m stuck

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm kinda stuck on the Stonehenge maze so I just wanted advice on it, Am I supposed to be at a certain level to get past it?

    submitted by /u/steamed3gg
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random thought

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Hey, has anybody else released that Mother 3 is kind of like Spy Kids 2? Because they both take place on an island that is overrun with weird animal hybrids

    submitted by /u/Beanie-Weenie
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck before Starman delux

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    im currently stuck before the starman deluxe bossfight. i was in the deepdark when i got a phone call to go to dr.andonuts and to go into the dungeon under stonehenge. and this dungeon is extremely difficult! if i want to survive i have to purposely avoid fighting ennemies and still at least one of my party members ends up dying by the end. But it dosent matter because my entire team is usually wiped out within the first 2 turns and i have no clue how to win.

    on top of all that, after dying i continuously respawn at that spot in winters where Tessie drops you on the shore, and because i respawn with everybody but ness alive and no pp i am left in torment trying to get back to the lab to heal at the sanctuary. This is mostly because i stupidly grabbed the Casey bat and i almost never am able to hit my shots against the rly difficult robot enemies. any tips? am i doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/broh__
    [link] [comments]

    Can Thanos snap Porky when he is in the absolutely safe capsule?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment