• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Paula

    EarthBound / MOTHER Paula


    Paula

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Only one character left….and and the chances are slim, so I decided to take matters into my own hands

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    I was just watching beastie boys and this popped into my brain

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    monkey's delivery service by exty

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Replaying Earthbound

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Chuggaconroy has re-uploaded his 2nd Eartbound Let's Play after Sony made a false claim. Very interesting and informative if you have not already enjoyed it.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hello Earthbound Redditors, the Forum “Earthbound Eternal“ is holding it’s first contest and you’re invited to participate. http://earthboundeternal.net/

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Drawings I made of some of the Earthbound 64 chimeras, perhaps they could be reused as enemies for Earthbound 3. (Btw does anyone know their names?)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Sony is Flagging EarthBound Videos on YouTube

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    this shit is lowkey making me depressed.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    there was this gamemode I used to play YEARS ago on garry's mod called ultimate chimera hunt. there would be pigmasks and 1 ultimate chimera selected randomly. the chimera had abilities like tail swipe, bite, roar, fly, etc. Pigmasks could only sprint, jump, and press the button on the chimeras back. It sounds simple but it was so much fun. the community was really tightly knit and really nice. It was super chill whenever I wasnt raging like a little kid. It seems like everyone grew out of garrys mod and stopped playing the server. It is dead and its average player count is 2. The gamemode has 1 server left, and its been barely alive for almost 3 or 4 years. when I played it, it was when gmod tower was still a huuuuge thing. I spent 500 hours on this one gamemode. I was a kid. and when I go back and its a ghost town, its really unnerving. all that time, all those memories, all of that fun, gone. I dont know what happened to everyone I used to play with. I dont know how they are doing in life. everyone was regular on this server too.

    submitted by /u/shadowmastergt
    [link] [comments]

    Got curious: how many times have you played or at least watched each of the Mother games in its entirety?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Was planning to start up a Mother 3 playthrough again and just realized how many ungodly hours I've sunk into all three of the games.

    Mother 1/Earthbound Zero: Watched two let's plays and played it once Mother 2/Earthbound: Watch a let's play then played it six times Mother 3: Watched a let's play twice then played it five times

    How's everyone else's numbers looking?

    submitted by /u/Attention-Repulsive
    [link] [comments]

    I may have found entirely new anticheat measures in Mother 3. (VERY, VERY MINOR SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 2)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I have been playing Mother 3 recently and decided, off the main path, to try some cheat codes, but I appear to have turned on some sort of anticheat or anti piracy that has never before been documented.

    DISCLAIMER: I am honestly playing through the game, I just wanted to have some fun off the beaten path. Debug room and such.

    I have experienced two effects in specific.

    1. When I was attempting to get into the basement to get the Thief Tools or whatever w/cheats on, the game just told me I couldn't get into the basement and I was stuck until I turned them off and hard reset.
    2. Later on, Kumatora's pre-PSI ill feeling that's supposed to show up before you get Lifeup and Thunder at level 12 was there when she was at ~level 14, which meant that I could never get either of them and that it was useless to try to beat the boss.

    This is not documented anywhere else on the internet save for one lone post on the basement issue that got locked. Did I discover something new?

    submitted by /u/HeadPhobiac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment