• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew Kirby as Ness from EarthBound fighting a Ramblin’ Evil Mushroom [OC]

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew Kirby as Ness from EarthBound fighting a Ramblin’ Evil Mushroom [OC]


    I drew Kirby as Ness from EarthBound fighting a Ramblin’ Evil Mushroom [OC]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Chapter 6 was so beautiful and sad...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Checking in! My MOTHER/Earthbound collection has grown a bit this year...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    What did Paula want to tell Ness?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    At the end of the game after you beat Giygas and all that Paula wants to tell you something but she forgot what she was going to say. My opinion is that she was going to say she loved Ness, but she was to embarrassed. Is there an actual answer to what she was going to say, or did the creators just put it in to leave it ambiguous?

    submitted by /u/Kid-Ender
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Looking for a Earthbound/Mother 2 hoodies and need some recommendations

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Hello! Thanks for your time I would prefer something that is high quality, and can last me a long time. If you know of any trustworthy and quality sites that sell earthbound stuff let me know. Bonus: I would prefer it be embroidered but that is not a big deal

    submitted by /u/the18thwal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment