• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER When you remember it's Shigesato Itoi's birthday and get to tell r/earthbound - Happy 71st!

    EarthBound / MOTHER When you remember it's Shigesato Itoi's birthday and get to tell r/earthbound - Happy 71st!


    When you remember it's Shigesato Itoi's birthday and get to tell r/earthbound - Happy 71st!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Zombie Paper represented by Minceraft Honey Blocks

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    The meeting of Ninten and Lloyd by 綿野レモンT/ WatanoLemonT

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Heavily Armed Porky

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Finally ! I got it ! What do you guys think of it ? Did someone here have one too ?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    So i found these two camels in google images that looked like one with two head and so i made this. Not sure if this is appropriate for the sub

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:41 PM PST

    I drew fusions of EarthBound characters.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    I like drawing ness

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I did it. I finally beat Mother 3

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:27 PM PST

    Thanks to you guys, I was motivated to play through the entire trilogy.

    I just have one question: What in the world is wrong with Itoi???

    I will say that Mother 3 beat Earthbound as my favorite in the series. By a lot. Also, I wish I would have just skipped earthbound beginnings.

    Mother 3 really pulled me in. I hope the rest of you get a chance to play it.

    submitted by /u/renegadecheese
    [link] [comments]

    Titanic Ant invisible?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Evil Mani Mani Sprite

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Does it bother anyone else that the battle sprite for the Evil Mani-Mani in Moonside is purple, even though the statue is gold? I get that it represents the evil in the statue, but when you fight Ness's Nightmare in Magicant, it has the correct colors, even though it's just the evil in Ness's mind, represented by the statue. If you ask me, the two sprites should be swapped. That way when you fight the statue, it looks like the statue, and when you fight the evil represended by the statue's shape, it has an evil color. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ToddM95
    [link] [comments]

    I made a remix of mother 1's Bein' Friends!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    Searching for "Post-game" variant of Fangamer's Backpackness backpack.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm posting here because I'm desperate, I'm looking for the postgame variant of Fangamer's Backpackness backpack, Fangamer has made quite a lot of merch for EarthBound, but they don't have plans to restock this specific backpack in the near future.

    If anyone has this backpack, new or used, I'll be willing to pay full price (around $60) for it new OR used. I'm hoping to find this before the holidays but shortly after is fine too, It's a gift for a buddy who's favorite game is EarthBound.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheMarvellousAgent
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed that they referred to Ness on a Life Noggin video

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    What are some books similar in tone to the Mother trilogy?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:24 AM PST

    404 HP of mortal Damage Not Found

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment