• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Moonside

    EarthBound / MOTHER Moonside


    Moonside

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Sometimes I wonder, how does it fell to be in Moonside. I know its a little weird but I would definitely go just to experience it. I feel like it would be "trippy" in the way that everything would look like a neon light show. Don't forget that random objects would be also moving. Imagine a picture coming full speed at you. Losing sense of reality as you bump your head in real life. After when you snap out of it the looks of the people around you. Good job for Ness and Jeff for just brushing it off.

    submitted by /u/Hamsterfun10
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know why I can't get out of sleep mode in mother 3?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I'm running the fan translated cart on a real gba. The only difference is that I have an ips screen mod installed, but different button combos work normally. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/S1ckl3
    [link] [comments]

    Been working on an Earthbound inspired RPG for a few months, recently been doing some animations for the battle systems. Everything is pretty rough right now, but let me know what you think?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    get that opening attack

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Japanese Pollyanna's going to Amazon tomorrow. Here's the whole email for those who have time to translate it

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Am I allowed to livestream Mother 3 (English translation) on Twitch?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I wanna livestream me playing Mother 3 for the first time on twitch. I was just wondering if I would get banned for playing that while live streaming or not. (sorry if it sounds like a really dumb or stupid question, I don't wanna lose my account.) :)

    submitted by /u/eat_my_nachos
    [link] [comments]

    Just played through Earthbound and Mother 3 for the first time. What's your favorite?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I gotta say, both of them are awesome games but if I had to pick one to recommend to a friend, it would be Earthbound.

    I haven't really pulled back the curtain and haven't read any interviews with Itoi about his intentions with the series so these are just some thoughts I had while playing the games.

    What I like about Mother 3: - Story is strong, much more fleshed out than Earthbound with a surprising and strong final chapter - Characters are interesting

    What I don't like about Mother 3: - It's a GBA game. Not anyone's fault but it would have been great to have this game on SNES. The world of Mother 3 lends itself to a higher pixel count - Same PSI forces. Familiarity is good, but wished they had come up with other powers - Seems more streamlined, less creative in a way (no Moonside for example). Less quirky in a way.

    What I liked about Earthbound:

    • The game just felt more like an artist depiction of childhood. You start fighting with a cracked bat and relaxing music and end with an epilepsy inducing metal battle. Basically you grow up to be a teenager in the game.
    • Love all the quirky enemies like the Retro Hippy or the Happy Happyists

    The whole time you wonder if you are just stuck in a kids fantasy world who has a neighbour bully, annoying people on the street and some friends who imagine this world together with him.

    submitted by /u/mr_christer
    [link] [comments]

    Any Mother 3 enthusiasts want to beta test my EarthBound 2 v1.0?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Is the new pollyanna book International?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Pollyanna - Mother Tribute Comics collection arrived today

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Found a jewel. Please enjoy.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Look in da corner

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment