• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER A little late - but I made EarthBound Valentines Day charms!

    EarthBound / MOTHER A little late - but I made EarthBound Valentines Day charms!


    A little late - but I made EarthBound Valentines Day charms!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    He can't control his powers anymore. He is PURE EVIL... -Pokey

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Bad quality photo of a random part of the credits, but I finally beat Mother 1 today! Time to move onto Earthbound!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Mother 3 Masked Man Art

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    *WHEEZE*

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    It took three bags of Dragonite but I did it! My flying man lives!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Run For Your Life - Rubber Sow

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Remade EarthBound Beginnings' OST

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    "Ticket to Swine" - The Squeals

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    So i beat earthbound in 4 days it i adored it but then i was called and i can't i laughted for 5 minutes mainly cause i didn't know it would happen

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Advices before starting Earthbound

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I would like to approach Earthbound for the first time and I saw that it is included in the snes virtual console on the Nintendo switch. Since I'm not a jrpg veteran, I've a few question: 1) Is it linear (like a final fantasy, for example) or are there puzzles (like a Zelda where you need to find specific object/people)? 2) How difficult is it? Are there ways to make it affordable for noobs like me or do I need to grind for hours? 3) Are there side quests which extend the longevity?

    submitted by /u/Maremama
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you didn't fight a shark before entering the Onett arcade?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    The shark inside walks up to you and says "It was YOU! YOU beat up my buddy, didn't you?" What if you hadn't beaten up one of his buddies, though?

    submitted by /u/Hentaimemeguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment