• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER A crappy Mr Saturn pixel art I did

    EarthBound / MOTHER A crappy Mr Saturn pixel art I did


    A crappy Mr Saturn pixel art I did

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I'm getting an urge to open this sealed Shovel Mani Mani.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    just finished earthbound for the first time since high school so i decided to draw this. im 24 now, and i first played it when i was ten. it will always be my favorite game and have a special place in my heart

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Mr. Saturn because I enjoy the design and I was bored hehehe.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Finally got the Earthbound Fangamer guide

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I didn’t know where to ask, but what’s the most effective way to obtain 1/128 drops?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I spent hours trying to get a magic frying pan and a star pendant and to no avail. I even tried cheating by trying to access the debug menu via void checking but that's not gonna happen for me. I'm just looking for tips, anyone got anything?

    submitted by /u/Calakipmar
    [link] [comments]

    I just about had a heart attack when I opened my news feed.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Recent nintendo server leak.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    So is there any possible leaked assets/builds from mother 1, 2, 3 (snes, n64dd, possible Gc and gba) ?

    submitted by /u/BearHan
    [link] [comments]

    This might be a stretch, but do you think this might be a tease to a HD remaster to the earthbound trilogy?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Pritty cool

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    They should pull a dragon quest. And have both a 16 bit version and a HD version. That would be pritty cool for the potential new mother port/remake and use the smash modles

    submitted by /u/bigboygotnosupersuit
    [link] [comments]

    Last time I'll post this but here is the final version of the BIGGEST Mother 1, 2, 3 art I made!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I think that's how it should be (I'm 13 same age as ness my bday was yesterday)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Ur mom

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I wanna know what people here think about Ness x Lucas since they literally can't meet since the timeline and shit (also there's literally sexual fanart of these 2 underaged boyos).

    submitted by /u/Thebiggestg3y
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment