• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I got here by running from every battle in the cave of the past

    EarthBound / MOTHER I got here by running from every battle in the cave of the past


    I got here by running from every battle in the cave of the past

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Recent artwork by the art director of Mother 3 of the characters atop Thunder Tower (link in the comments)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    [OC] A Pokey doodle I did today

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Made a Dr.Andonuts' head from Halloween Hack

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I just beat EarthBound

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I hate Pokey, ironically "Pokey means business" is the best battle theme. I've heard that Giygas is a hard boss however I never died to him, his goons were harder, Everything about Summers is annoying. I accidentally skipped the second and sixth "Your Sanctuary" locations, I learned Ninten's 8 melody's on the piano (not really about this but I'm glad), I also never died to Pokey, the Mani-Mani statue, or Ness' evil mind.I loved all of the instruments used to make EarthBounds music. I want to learn Japanese so then I can play the entire Mother series (also get an FCDS + SFC + UFC with the best version of all of my favorite games), .

    submitted by /u/wsmj5
    [link] [comments]

    Nice

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I wish mother,earthbound and mother 3 were on the switch

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Which one of the trilogy is the best game?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    An Update on EarthBound Online

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    An Update on EarthBound Online

    A tiny project by the name of EarthBound Online that hoped to revive the dream Saturn Valley Online had, has been rebranded. The reasoning follows the common trend, which would be to prevent copyright issues. This is the same reason Saturn Valley Online could not succeed. Here is the creator's statement on the changes.

    https://preview.redd.it/d0jwljh6jq651.png?width=707&format=png&auto=webp&s=edb1d0985b47294150aaae833fd73b350d8ab045

    This means, inherently, that it will be reworked from the ground up, the same way the Mother 4 project was reworked into ODDITY. Like Oddity, a release date is uncertain. I thought I'd post it here on the subreddit for anyone not following the project on GameJolt,

    submitted by /u/officialmcqp
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3 GBA Reproduction Cartridge won't save; opened it up and found no battery. How do I go about getting a battery in here? (Sorry if I used wrong flair/wrong subreddit)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I made a MOTHER themed 3DS!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I need a savefile in Fourside.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Well, I have a friend whose Earthbound savefile was erased accidentaly and I would like to know if someone have a savefile aprox between Dusty Dunes and Fourside.

    submitted by /u/Goshomity
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome Home

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    A Mother 3 rom hack i made

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Earthbound/Mother project announced!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Toby fox is said to be involved as well, hobonichi!!

    https://youtu.be/_nDej8naAsU

    submitted by /u/Lionheart509
    [link] [comments]

    Any help for OP on this one? It has been at least 10 years since I played any of the Mother series.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment