• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Thought you guys might like this :)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Thought you guys might like this :)


    Thought you guys might like this :)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I finally got the Mother 3 fan translation thanks to this subreddit. So far it’s an awesome game, I’m really enjoy it. Seriously guys, thank you.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Poor Jeff

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Cardboard Cutouts From Pollyanna Event.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Cardboard Cutouts From Pollyanna Event.

    Itoi tweeted out that he'll be attending an event regarding Pollyanna the comic book. I noticed there was cardboard cutouts in front of him and I wanted to enhance them but also make .pngs of them for people to use. I adjusted the hue and saturation to be the correct colors they should be, as in the original photo the lighting wasn't that great in my opinion. Enjoy!

    https://preview.redd.it/53gl62pmmu651.png?width=1522&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ac9cb222a2ebcca9564cc6951503d7a24d7403a

    https://preview.redd.it/ga43fremmu651.png?width=1499&format=png&auto=webp&s=468daf62aa475587a2249d409fe12759e5eb8e4e

    submitted by /u/orangeisborange
    [link] [comments]

    I got the gba v2 ips display mod so I could play mother 3 in all it's glory, here a comparison shot between it and a 3ds at full brightness

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    About to finish number 8. Is this the wrong way? I feel like it is

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Buying a Mother 3 gameboy micro set

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I've been looking for the Mother 3 Deluxe box set on ebay and yahoo jp auctions but I'm not sure if these prices are inflated or not (around 600-900 USD). Would I have more luck finding this set in Japan directly or are the prices on these sites more or less the same as in shops over there. Anyone have any experience with this?

    submitted by /u/higbidy
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think Ninten uses "4th D Slip"?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    There's just no real visual for it, compared to Ness's PSI ROCKIN or Lucas's PK LOVE. I know it's an escape psi move that's rather costly [16pp]..so maybe Ninten hides in the 4th dimension somehow? Like masking himself in the current time, and the enemy looses interest..? 🤔

    Anyway, any idea how you think it would work?

    submitted by /u/grapesRgr8
    [link] [comments]

    I actually got a question how exactly did Lucas get his psi powers?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    When I saw it first i assumed she just like pulled him underwater for a second but I saw it again and like...I'm a little iffy about my first assumption lol

    submitted by /u/mckeknathefrick
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3i

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Gonna ask this again since there were no replies last time I asked.

    This has probably been discussed before but, is there anyway to legally obtain the album Mother 3i? I tried making a Japanese iTunes account but they want a debit/credit card before its officially created and I don't have access to one. I did buy an iTunes yen gift card from PlayAsia. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/the_twelfth_dr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment