• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Georgia People know about the games!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Georgia People know about the games!


    Georgia People know about the games!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Paula and Ness photo

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    If you keep telling buzz buzz to tell you the story again when he dies you can extend his life

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Just realized this

    submitted by /u/ItzdrEpYT
    [link] [comments]

    Final Version of this dude. Can’t say who because of: SPOILERS

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Local58 Edit with Giygas Music

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I love the Mother Series

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Have you guys heard of this game? It looks and plays just like Earthbound!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    The glitch reminded me of Buzz Buzz's death.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    @sincitybartender on TikTok with his PK Fire cocktail/shot? Idk, I'm 16.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Is Mr carpainter a joke boss

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    He's so easy wtf

    submitted by /u/ItzdrEpYT
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying earthbound and I got to this guy (starman junior) and his battle theme is amazing

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Just vibing to Titanic ant's boss theme.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Do you think Tony has feelings for Jeff?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I mean, they're kids and probably they both are just very good friends. But, come on, Tony cares a lot of Jeff, and every moment he appears proves that. And at the end of the game, the letter he wrote for Jeff is very suggestive. What do you think?

    https://preview.redd.it/f7019k2wmq851.png?width=760&format=png&auto=webp&s=1aa2fc7081d9c73e21ba32d06fa7551ddb103661

    submitted by /u/bfma_
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 2 is the only game in the series without a plot-important mother relationship

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Mother 1 had Queen Mary and Giygas

    Mother 3 had Hinawa's death as the catalyst for all character development

    submitted by /u/NessTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get through the desert without getting sunstroke

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Its getting annoying and expensive to buy wet towels and almost every time i get out of the bus in the desert Paula instantly gets sunstroke

    submitted by /u/RedditPersonNo1987
    [link] [comments]

    Sanctuary Guardian Remix

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    So sad (Sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Mother 3 Controversial

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I am not trying to hate on Mother 3 in any way -- frankly I love the game so far. I am just at the snowy mountain, so please no spoilers :) . The story is great and I really appreciate the innovations in game mechanics.

    But can we talk about the Magypsies?

    I just read an article (https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-02-13-controversial-elements-scuppered-mother-3-western-release-report) on how the game was not ported to the Wii U because of some controversial elements, one I am sure is the Magypsies.

    The article states that the Magypsies resemble common stereotypes for cross-dressing in Japan, which would met with a lot of fuss in the US. I mean yeah... The Magypsies are offensive to me in how they represent trans women comically effeminate, as they wave their hips in practically every peace of dialogue...

    But I think that with an official translation of the game, or a revised fan translation, there could be some changes to make their portrayal a little more modernly acceptable.. For one there could be no mention of "almost man/almost woman," or less remarks from NPCs regarding the Magypsies' appearances to be genderqueer -- they could just be weird ass people -- why does gender criticism need to be part of it? Also it would not be hard to remove -gypsy from the name entirely, which is needed for obvious reasons.

    Also what the fuck how was the mention of Ionia getting assaulted just thrown in there with no follow-up?? The assailant totally should have been identified and fought..

    BUT let me tell you, I love them otherwise. I love that they are genderqueer, I just am not a huge fan of how sensationalized and criticized it is by everyone but Lucas. I absolutely love how they are named after the Diatonic Modes and even their antics are cute. But what's not cute is when one of them is in your party, and instead of attacking with PSI as they're known to be very knowledgeable on, they mostly waste turns with "a tiny little scream" or "batting fake eyelashes" (I'm referring to Ionia).

    Also, I am not so far along in the game but from what I've gathered so far, but idk it really seems that Kumatora is the seventh Magypsy, as not only does she resemble one with her hair and dress, but she seems to have had a relationship with the Magypsies prior to the game's events. She also seems to not age like a human as Wess remembers her fondly from when he was younger. Does this mean that she is the only passing Magypsy? (That is, is she genderqueer/trans too?)

    Ok and a post-disclaimer:

    I'm a big fan of this sub and all three games, ESPECIALLY Mother 3. I would like to know what you all think, so don't feel like you can't have an opposing opinion -- by all means please do share! -- but I would really appreciate if we could keep transphobic/bigoted remarks at a minimum... that is, 0.

    submitted by /u/rgo99
    [link] [comments]

    My copy of Pollyanna arrived today! I PK Love it already.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    What does luck do?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I think it makes you more likely to hit enemies, but correct me if I'm wrong, and tell me what makes you more likely to hit enemies.

    submitted by /u/ItzdrEpYT
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play mother 3 without getting a rom?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    It's pretty much piracy so... If anyone knows a way I can play it without a rom let me know.

    submitted by /u/ItzdrEpYT
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Mother will come to NES online?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment