• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Chaos theater

    EarthBound / MOTHER Chaos theater


    Chaos theater

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Earthbound Fanart

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    This happened a long time ago, I won a fight and died at the same time

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I had to visit home before the final battle

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Hanging out with the boys. (Sorry for crap image quality)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Fuel mother 3 in another hoodie

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Starting Earthbound Blind - Tips

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I am going to start Earthbound blind in the next couple of days, I have a very basic understanding of it but I would love to know any tips and tricks you would recommend going in blind.

    I am recording the experience if anyone is interested in that

    submitted by /u/slj_rpg
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound beginnings -Mt. Itoi Question *spoiler warning*

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I made it to the final boss but i died. Is there a easy way back to the top of the peak? I barely have any health or pp by the time I make it there. The only thing I can think to do is reset and get the robot all over again and then go from there.

    submitted by /u/Lowfryder7
    [link] [comments]

    Are ness and Paula Cannon?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Multiple times throughout the game a character makes a remark about Ness and Paula such as: Ness mother, That one old lady in Towson, Paula's Dad (and I think mom), Jeff , and the song in the ending is Because I Love you, So that brings up the question are the 100% Cannon? Nesscas Shippers usually disagree. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/notnamedjoebutsteve
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into the series but I have a question

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Do I need to play mother 1 and 2 before I play mother 3?

    submitted by /u/NicoCinemaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Bound To Earth, an EarthBound sampled rap tape I've been working on since March! 40+ minutes of hip-hop beats and raps produced by myself. Hope y'all enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    EB Hacking Question

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I'm getting in to ROM hacking Earthbound but I can't make sense of the event flags. I want to make my own story but I only know how to change simple things like visuals and stats. Frankly, a lot of guides I've found are old and incomplete. If this is the wrong place to ask for advice on this, then please redirect me, any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ssslugworth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment