• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Little fanart I made of one of my new favorite games

    EarthBound / MOTHER Little fanart I made of one of my new favorite games


    Little fanart I made of one of my new favorite games

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I found a little reference to Ness’s dad in Junji Ito’s short story “Earthbound”

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I did a little tribute of Satoru Iwata, I hope you like it ��

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    My lego Ness is finally done! Loved the game so much I had to build some Earthbound-related decoration for my room

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Hands down best birthday gift from the best wife in the world!!! I just love her !! ❤️

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Mr. Saturn Coffee

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    (Part 3/3) My earthbound/mother 3 perler bead set! Some colors may be off and some don't look too great but I think they all turned out well!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    (Part 2/3) My earthbound/mother 3 perler bead set! Some colors may be off and some don't look too great but I think they all turned out well!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Check out this painting of SSBU Lucas that my girlfriend drew on procreate! ig: @j.r.studio

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    “Theme of Summers” performed by the Game Brass + Samantha Ballard (brass, harp, and theremin cover)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    (Part 1/3) My earthbound/mother 3 perler bead set! Some colors may be off and some don't look too great but I think they all turned out well!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    My brother thinks he's so funny!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Maternalbound equivalent for MOTHER / Earthbound Zero

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    So, after I messaged this subreddit to find out if there was a ROM of MOTHER, but with English translations that make the game seem like the copy of Earthbound that we should've gotten without any censorships... Basically Maternalbound, and thank you to u/cgbiller for helping me find this; this is a fantastic hack. But now, since I want to be consistent with the copies I have, and hopes to make my very own repro carts, and the Mother 3 fan translation has a similar style to what I was looking for in MOTHER 2, now I have one last rom to look for to complete my "collection"...

    Is there a Maternalbound EQUIVALENT for the original MOTHER game? Basically, the already translated Earthbound Zero rom, but with the splash screen for MOTHER.

    submitted by /u/ChocolateChip2019
    [link] [comments]

    If I die with no money on me, what exactly are the consequences?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Earthboundians! Today I started playing earthbound for the first time and I'm pretty hooked and love it so far. I noticed that when you die the money on your person gets halved but other than that is there anything else that happens? I also noticed the goods you used will stay gone but other than that I dont notice anything else. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/H-OAP
    [link] [comments]

    soft-locked (plz help)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    so i was playing the mother 3 fan translation on my ds (using gba runner 2)

    and at the part where the beetle fights you in the beginning after the battle i get soft-locked

    Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Trandobler_bros
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s a rom

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find a way to play earthbound and beginnings on a pc. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/musicalmaster1
    [link] [comments]

    Mother glitches

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I love the mother series, especially mother 1 (I know, crazy) and I love secrets and glitches and hacks. Does anyone know where I could find an English translation of the original mother rom on the famicom that didn't remove the glitches?

    submitted by /u/BenCraft123
    [link] [comments]

    Some pixel art of Gyiyg that I made

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    This reminded me of the lamp from Mother

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Why is it the Struttin' Evil Mushroom when it's the sprite for the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    How do you guys pronounce these characters and locations?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    For me its

    Onett = Oh-nett

    Giygas = Guy-gas

    Giegue = Gee-egg

    Hinawa = ??? (perhaps its he-nah-wa?)

    Claus = Kloz

    submitted by /u/smellybumbumhead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment