• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Im looking for an image where Lucas and his firends are fighting the steel mecha gorilla similar to this one but I can't find it helmp pls

    EarthBound / MOTHER Im looking for an image where Lucas and his firends are fighting the steel mecha gorilla similar to this one but I can't find it helmp pls


    Im looking for an image where Lucas and his firends are fighting the steel mecha gorilla similar to this one but I can't find it helmp pls

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Names aren't appearing in battles in my Earthbound Rom Hack, anyone know why?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Did I over level myself?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    So this is like my fourth time playing Earthbound

    I grinded a bit and got to level 10 then I got to frank and I beat him in two hits, then I fought his robot and beat it in 3 hits, did I over level myself?

    submitted by /u/TheUnknownRedditDude
    [link] [comments]

    [OC]I drew Tony!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I was scared at first to defeat Plague rat of doom. Used Pk Flash Beta and Wiped him. Now I feel stupid...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    THE SOUND OF EARTHBOUND: Mini-documentary exploring the history, production & legacy of the Mother 2 / EarthBound OST

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Earthbound for the SNES Is an Atypical Gaming Classic

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Anyone else hate the blank screen aspect of mother 3's ending (Spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    It feels like they had planned the world to just end but got cold feet and decided to do a Everyone Is Fine : ) ending. i think they could have done it better with some more sutbetly, maybe a scene of the main dudes watching the apocalypse and someone comments on how the world is being rewritten or purified or something and then the screen fades to white. I just dont like walking around and having a masturbation tour of every character telling me to my real name how awesome i am and how this bittersweet ending isnt bitter at all and is actually epic and strawberry flavored. Flint not caring at all in the slightest that his son is dead by his other sons hands was pretty confusing, also. I loved the ending and the final 2 bossfights but the entire pussyfoot blank screen thing made me cringe, it felt un-needed and soured the formerly bittersweet ending entirely. Felt tacked on and poorly executed

    submitted by /u/Nolar2015
    [link] [comments]

    First try

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Best battle theme in mother 3 (part 1)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment