• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Thank you Satoru Iwata ❤️

    EarthBound / MOTHER Thank you Satoru Iwata ❤️


    Thank you Satoru Iwata ❤️

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I drew Kumatora.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    My favorite thing I can’t read

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Yeah, I know, it’s really bad.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Tony says this after being saved and Jeff is knocked out.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Finally beated earthbound. Needless to say, I’m crying right now...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Any good PK Hack tutorials out there?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Specifically looking for how to map edit, how to edit PSI & Enemy Actions, Events, Text. Basically I need to know how to make it an entirely new game. Please link any good tutorials, or if you have experience yourself, leave some tips.

    submitted by /u/ChaseTheDream42
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Porky want to acquire that certain important item so badly?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I'm talking about the Egg of Light. It's built up to be incredibly important in chapter 2 to 4 but everyone seems to forget about it entirely after Lucas & co. secure it and Duster regains his memory, at least until the final chapter where its true purpose is revealed, which is all fine and dandy but... Why did Porky want it so badly? He doesn't get his hands on it at all but by the time you confront him he already knows the secret of Tazmily and the white ship and he doesn't really need it to screw with the people of Tazmily so what exactly did he want it for?
    This little detail has been bugging me forever, to me it smells of a plot rewrite in the time between the N64 and GBA version, what if it was supposed to have greater importance in the original draft of the story? There's unused dummied out notes in the GBA version that talk about a "Bird of Light" as the constructive counterpart to the destructive "Dark Dragon", maybe originally owning the Egg of Light was going to allow Lucas to recreate the world after the Dark Dragon destroys what's left of the old one? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/NinetyL
    [link] [comments]

    Is Earthbound Beginnings fro Wii U VC the same as the Prototype?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Two hours into trying for Sword of Kings. Any advice?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I have loaded this savestate (N3DS btw) at least 150 times now and to no avail. I was wondering if there was something I was doing wrong. The savestate is with the lone Starman Super on screen, but before the battle has initiated. I've been using Jeff's spy function to try and steal the sword, but I've never stolen an item so I don't know what I'm looking for.

    submitted by /u/DauntedFungus94
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any updates to the gba fan translation of mother 1+2?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    So I got my hands on the mother 1+2 fan translation for the gameboy advanced and most of the dialogue on earthbound (mother 2) is completely scrambled, whereas on mother 1 it's completely fine.

    So I quickly googled to see if there were any other installations of the fan translation because on the title screen it said that it was version 1.01.

    In this google search it described how mother 1 was completed but mother 2 was only partially translated.

    despite the project being unfinished, the website was dated 2011 and I'm wondering if interest in the project dried up or halted. I'm also wondering if there's a full English version for the gameboy.

    submitted by /u/ultima_apparatus
    [link] [comments]

    A small draw of Flint i did

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Semi bad news guys

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Looking through the less-than-5-star Japanese Amazon reviews for the Pollyanna book, the main complaint seems to be that Mother 3 isn't covered nearly as much as the other two. But on the flip side, in a way that makes it localized already.

    submitted by /u/DominoNX
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle Rain from Mother 3 but it's more sad

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Has the series ever made you cry?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    The art and story of M2 combined with the music has made me so emotional... and ive been brought to tears before. I just feel so happy thinking about it all.

    submitted by /u/Selfeducation
    [link] [comments]

    I'd really like to get into the games but would rather not pirate material

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Is there anything I could to to get the games as well as translate mother 3 into english? I guess I could look up a playthrough but I don't feel like that will yield the same experience

    submitted by /u/Jmanj7
    [link] [comments]

    Moonside kicked my ass and I’m stuck in four side

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    For some reason after I died in Moonside when I went back to the cafe I can't go back through the door. Do I have to redo something!? Why is this happening or did my file corrupt?

    submitted by /u/krumble66
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment