• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Just draw a earthbound style character in Saturn Valley, the background is from the original Earthbound game

    EarthBound / MOTHER Just draw a earthbound style character in Saturn Valley, the background is from the original Earthbound game


    Just draw a earthbound style character in Saturn Valley, the background is from the original Earthbound game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    [OC] Art of Giygas by me

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Have an Ana and Paula (sorry theres no Kumatora)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Porky and Giygas I made recently

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Question about saving in Earthbound for SNES.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm looking to pick up a copy of Earthbound for SNES.
    Obviously it's a bit pricey, so I want to test and make sure everything works, including being able to save the game.
    I'm just wondering where is the earliest point I would be able to save.
    I know saves can be done at the phones and there's a phone in Ness' house, but out of all the videos I've seen on Youtube, there hasn't been anyone who tried to save their game right after changing out of their pajamas and before leaving the house, so I'm not sure if that might be the earliest possible save point.
    Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ryusei24
    [link] [comments]

    EarhBig - "Up-Rezed" style EarthBound sprites

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Playing Earthbound for the first time

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Are Mother 3 fan translation cartridges good?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I'm planning on getting a fan translated Mother 3 cartridge for GBA. Does anyone know if they're good? Any tips on buying?

    submitted by /u/Broskfisken
    [link] [comments]

    Is this rare?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Best battle theme in mother 3 (part 3)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Are there any good Mother 3 hacks?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    i finished mother 3 and my life has lost all meaning!

    submitted by /u/ArfieCat
    [link] [comments]

    A Battle in Tostarena

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who beat the kraken on their first try?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Funny thing is it took me 7 tries to beat The Sprout boss (Third Sanctuary, Located in Saturn Valley) I beat the kraken first try using Three Multi bottle rockets and Psi Freeze omega with Paula

    submitted by /u/IHEARTCHUCKY
    [link] [comments]

    My MOTHER shirts came in today - LOVE the packaging.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Parents suck

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    How do you order the manga? And how much is it?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment