• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Violet drawing I made recently

    EarthBound / MOTHER Violet drawing I made recently


    Violet drawing I made recently

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Puts the chosen four In my animal Crossing island!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    A sloppy job at recreating the Ghost of Starman skin for Minecraft. Only used two colours. However like the game it has a cool looking outline. I’m recreating skins from this game so if you have any suggestions that HAVEN’T already been made, I’ll have a go at them. Research first please.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    a little kumatora to test out a new art style

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Grandma’s Super Nintendo Collection (see comments)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    a tribute to the game that’s been living in my head rent-free for three months

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    The busy artwork had better places to be!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    I Made an Actual Mr. Saturn Coffee Table

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I Made an Actual Mr. Saturn Coffee Table

    https://preview.redd.it/crddrqg0fne51.jpg?width=2448&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e36e63befbb0f68d7337ad52cbcd5c582b3836a2

    https://preview.redd.it/08yhdws1fne51.jpg?width=2448&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1d77e1061fce97369fbb2b9e01247bace4148e24

    https://preview.redd.it/qnhfjnt2fne51.jpg?width=2448&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4c702e3b328874e1647c65e71953b73a91c4f0d3

    About a week or two from today, I finished off making an actual Mr. Saturn coffee table. It took me about three weeks to make, from planning to making templates to crafting all the materials. It's four feet long and three feet wide, and stands about fifteen inches off the ground. The legs fold in for easy storage, and the tail/hair is detachable for the same reason. The tabletop is made from 3/4" thick plywood, the legs are made from 2x4s, and the tail is made from rope and a ribbon. It is sturdy enough to be knelt on for cosplay pictures, but I'm not planning on taking any such pictures. It's paint job is primarily based off its appearance from Smash Bros. for Wii U.

    I figured I'd make a post about it just so a record of a real Mr. Saturn table exists. Maybe someone made one already, but now we know for sure that one now exists. I would make a guide on how to make your own, but I don't have the time or opportunity to make another one for the sake of a guide. If I do have the opportunity to make another one, I'd hope I'd have more tools to work with to make the edges more even, or maybe figure out a way to make the legs bowed without sacrificing the ease of its use.

    It was a fun project. If my suspicions are correct and an EarthBound remake or something is happening later this year (because of the unusual amount of attention the series has gotten all throughout the year, combined with Nintendo being rather tight-lipped about anything all year), it'd be fun to see the table get made in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Until then, hopefully this post inspires people to make their own Mr. Saturn coffee table.

    submitted by /u/The_Travelling_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Some quick pixels from yesterday.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I made a few Island Tunes from the Mother Series, what do y'all think?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    On ESPN during a Red Sox vs. Yankees commercial, they used the boogey tent’s face

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    New Album out! Earthbound: Mother (Kraken of the Sea, Snowman, Twoson, Saving Paula, Battle of the Sanctuary, Tenda Village, Monkey Caves, Pokey Means Business, Dungeon Man's Challenge)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I kind of don’t like when people make Paula soft

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I feel like in the localization, they made her more spunky. In earthbound, she says she'd try and break out of the prison they put her in, in mother 2, she said she would cry.

    What my idea was, is that she was the nice and polite soft girl, but after being kidnapped she snapped. She would be the loose cannon of the team, reading to burn anything, and encourage ness to do idiotic stuff(to Jeff's dismay).

    What makes this more plausible is how strong she is in gameplay. Jeff's bottle rockets were useful, but Paula really carried me!

    I don't think she should've been kidnapped a second time in the western version, you really think the most powerful member of the team would just let herself be kidnapped?

    I just don't think it makes sense for her to be a soft damsel with how strong she is and her dialogue.

    Plus the only female party member being reduced to that is kinda misogynistic

    submitted by /u/PokemaniacOctoru
    [link] [comments]

    If Earthbound had a run of a mill composer?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I'm going to be doing a challenge run of Earthbound followed by Mother 3 for my first Twitch Stream, I'd like some suggestions on conditions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I've decided I'm going to have three conditions in the run, one of which I've already decided will be no consumable/use items. I will use equipment and enter shops for equipment, but will not use food, bottle rockets, teddy bears, gadgets etc.

    I'd like to add two more conditions, so any suggestions are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Rubin987
    [link] [comments]

    Similar to Earthbound?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I recently started the mother series and right now I'm playing earthbound ( mother 2) and I was wondering if there is anything similar to it on the genesis. I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/manwichman44
    [link] [comments]

    Which boss is your favorite and why?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment