• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Super Mother 3 World

    EarthBound / MOTHER Super Mother 3 World


    Super Mother 3 World

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I drew the Minerali Enemy from Mother 3 (probably added too many rock crystals protruding from the base ��)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    let them in...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Is anyone selling earthbound plushies that are not 9999999999999$?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Just asking

    submitted by /u/Avocado5534
    [link] [comments]

    Which Song Do Y’all Think Is The Best?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite sanctuary and why ?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    mine is Lilliput steps, this sanctuary reminded me of a footage from when I took my first steps. But that memory was so clear and so detailed that it made me cry. I managed to see myself walking towards the camera with a smile on my face. The funny thing is that the moment I entered the sanctuary my brain automatically reminded me of that footage. Very interesting and bizarre at the same time

    submitted by /u/normalkid86
    [link] [comments]

    What more can I say?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Right below the Binary Code Game For Kids

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Earthbound USA ?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Any news about this as I've been waiting a good 5 years for it? I wasn't a backer, but if I was would be pretty disappointed in the progress. I mean Fangamer is a legit company can't they hire an editing team ? The original trailer looked promising enough are they waiting for M3 too be localized ? Could someone enlighten me ?

    submitted by /u/Walkinghawk22
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel this way?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    After playing Earthbound for the SNES, I feel so empty and sad inside. I've never felt this way ending a game before. I don't know why but Earthbound feels different than other games. I feel very attached to the game and extremely sad.

    submitted by /u/Big__Weeb
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want earthbound plushies?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    each one for about 10.99

    submitted by /u/Avocado5534
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Earthbound, I needed to use a guide for some parts. Is Mother 3 the same? (spoilers for Earthbound)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    So I loved Earthbound a lot. But some parts, like Poo's mediation, and the final Giygas fight, I needed to use a guide cause I had absolutely no idea what to do. I don't think I would have ever, in my life, figured out how to beat Giygas by praying 9 times with Paula, without a guide.

    Is Mother 3 similar in that regard? I really hope not. The needing a guide was the only part about Earthbound that I genuinely disliked.

    submitted by /u/Nak_Tripper
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get into the Mother series but need help

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I only have an Android mobile device and I am trying to get into Mother. I cannot find any roms that I can download. Where should I look?

    submitted by /u/thisismyusername_98
    [link] [comments]

    Otosan - A WIP very Earthbound inspired game that runs in your browser

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Acnh pig colonel outfit

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment