• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER boyfriend gave me my birthday gift early and I LOVE it!! absolutely adore the Hobonichi MOTHER Project merch!

    EarthBound / MOTHER boyfriend gave me my birthday gift early and I LOVE it!! absolutely adore the Hobonichi MOTHER Project merch!


    boyfriend gave me my birthday gift early and I LOVE it!! absolutely adore the Hobonichi MOTHER Project merch!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    i'm the third-strongest impostor

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Gigantamax Melmetal sure looks familiar, doesn’t it

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Just finished earthbound

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    So yeah,that was cool

    submitted by /u/Xxdeadmeme-69-xX
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound consistency patch vs vanilla for first playthough?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    so basically what the title says. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fractodacto
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my take on the Boogey Tent in Threed.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    My brain is literally melting

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain Leder's speech, everyone was living fake lives ? I didn't payed attention to the speech, even tho I didn't skipped it

    submitted by /u/normalkid86
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play this?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Long time nintendo fan. Never played these games. What's the best legal way to play, and what game do you start with?

    submitted by /u/MrFrogBog
    [link] [comments]

    Making a simple Earthbound/Mother 2 rom hack?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    heyo, I really wanna make a Mother 2 rom hack, it's one of my favourite games. I just wanna change some sprites, maybe the map and music, basically whatever I can do. Does anyone know of some programs? I've been told so much conflicting information over sites that I'm here now.

    submitted by /u/GenoIsDead
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 1 References in Earthbound

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Aside from the music, of course. I just finished my first successful run through Mother 1 and I'm curious if there's any references to it to catch in Earthbound. (I've beaten EB every few years since it's initial release)

    submitted by /u/huggyscolex
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the series so tell me some things if you want(also random question do you think earthbound can play on the genisis Saturn or Dreamcast)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    What is your best experience with the Threed tent glitch?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I once had it open up andonuts' dialogue from when you enter the phase distorter 3 and got transported to the end-game area, but as soon as I got into combat the game softlocked. what are your best experiences?

    submitted by /u/Whee23
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Literally Freaking Out, I Just Now Realized Those 2 Black Dots Are His Eyes, Not The Two Brown Dots On His Forward

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    I felt obligated to (r/Layer)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Just a little idea.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    To start, I just want to say that we have probably all heard of the grand adventure that was level 99 on reactor 1 challenge that circlmaster did once upon a time. Now, I think you know where this is going. I think it would be a crazy challenge to attempt to get ness to level 99 on the first night, when you go inspect the meteorite. This would undoubtedly be a Herculean task. And of course, why would we do such a thing? I think, if someone out here, potentially you reading this right now, did this,Nintendo might understand our dedication, and at long last, give us mother 3. Now, why do I think this? Well, mr. Itoi did state that the decision to bring mother 1 to America was because of the dedication of the fans. I'd say this would be dedication.

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment