• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER EarthBound collection 2/3 complete

    EarthBound / MOTHER EarthBound collection 2/3 complete


    EarthBound collection 2/3 complete

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    dumb gag i came up with ages ago

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Ness & Lucas join the fight! So happy to add these two on my shelf.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I redrew Giegue a while back

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    (oc) some art i made!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    i made a thing

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hot take: Earthbound Beginnings is my favorite MOTHER game.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe it's the legend-class music rivaling that of games with extra sound chips, maybe it's the incredible amount of character they managed to cram into 32x32 (or whatever the size is) character sprites with like 2 frames of animation in each direction, or maybe it's that they managed to get this all to work on an NES with no lag. I'm not sure what it is, but I know Earthbound still has "it" but less of it, and MOTHER 3 has even less. I love all 3 games to death, and replay them endlessly. But MOTHER 1 is the one I find myself revisiting the most often, even though objectively, it's incredibly archaic.

    submitted by /u/AnonNo9001
    [link] [comments]

    Flint and Lucas

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    What's everyone's thoughts on Flint? Especially his relationship with Lucas? How do you think their relationship would be after Mother 3?

    submitted by /u/MarchingBand101
    [link] [comments]

    After Mother 3 doesn’t get localised

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Hello r/earthbound

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    I make Earthbound-Style sprites, and i'm taking requests.

    I will be taking 5 requests for scenes from Movies, Television series, or really anything and I will recreate it in the style and world of Earthbound. Or I can just use pre-existing characters and make a fun scene with them. Everything I use is custom made, even the existing characters, which I made sheets for. I will try to finish all requests by the end of 2020.

    When posting requests, be very specific.

    Please post your requests in the comments down below and I will make a post a week from now saying my choices.

    Thank you for reading, and I look forward to your requests.

    submitted by /u/uDibbbzYT
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone heard when the Hobonichi plushies are going to be restocked?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I missed out on the first batch because I did my time difference math wrong, and I'm hoping to score a set while I can. Does anyone know when they'll be restocked?

    submitted by /u/IStubbedMyGarlic
    [link] [comments]

    Great video from leadhead a few days ago, explains mother 3 surprisingly well

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Mother 3 opening...to the tune of Jimmy Neutron!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Which party members should get each stat boosting capsule?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    So I just managed to get to Ellay, and I figure that maybe it was about time I start giving my party members the stat increasing capsules I've found over the course of the game. Thing is, I don't know who to give what. For example, should I give Ninten, Lloyd, or Ana the Wisdom capsule? From what I gather, the next part of the game may be the hardest stretch yet, so I'd like to be as properly prepared as possible. Level wise, Ninten's at 28, Lloyd is at 27, and Ana is at 21, if that makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/seasonmaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment