• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I’ve been vibing to Smash Bros Ultimate Mother 3 soundtrack remixes. Damaged my hearing but it was worth it.

    EarthBound / MOTHER I’ve been vibing to Smash Bros Ultimate Mother 3 soundtrack remixes. Damaged my hearing but it was worth it.


    I’ve been vibing to Smash Bros Ultimate Mother 3 soundtrack remixes. Damaged my hearing but it was worth it.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Earthbound Doodles and Shenanigans ft. British Mad Duck, boomer griller Masked Man, vibin' Lucas, Runaway Five World Tour, and more dudes!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Cheap memento of my first Eathbound playthrough.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:44 PM PST

    I made 3D Models of most of the playable Main Characters in the Mother Series!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Hey!! I recently finished an arrangement of the Twoson theme on my Shinobue (Japanese bamboo flute)! With some ukelele, guitar, and banjo as well, of course. I hope ya’ll like it ✨ ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I ordered this last week and it came today

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Does anyone have the flacs/mp3s of the complete Earthbound OST?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Can I have it please. thank you

    submitted by /u/happy-human
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Ninten's,Ness' and Lucas' families.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Master porky drawing thing :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Trying to beat Mother 3 without abilites: Chapter 2 First half

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    ness always misses ???

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    he's missies nearly every time, and i don't understand why tho? maybe it's the weapon? he has casey bat, should i change it?

    submitted by /u/_r-3-d_
    [link] [comments]

    (mother cogdis) "Forever Unity, Boing!" and "Money" By Whales have the same bpm.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Any tips for Mother 1?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Hello,

    I wanna play though Mother 1 with the translation on GBA for the first time and wondering if y'all can give me some tips? Should I play Earthbound Beginnings instead ? Is the game really that difficult ??

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Walkinghawk22
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe stuck

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:37 PM PST

    (I just blew up the rock on the tracks) so I went to magicent in podunk, bought a few things and transferred GGF's diary to my house, talked to the queen and left. I came back in merrysville, but then I forgot to get the onyx hook. Is there any way I get back to podunk without going to magicent?

    submitted by /u/1nt3n51ty
    [link] [comments]

    Álom - demo already available (game inspired by Yume Nikki/Mother)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Help with levelling

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Hi, this is the first time i'm playing earthbound, so, i arrived at the laboratories under stonehenge, but the enemies were far too strong, so i leveled up a bit, today i retried, but they're still too strong, my current levels are: Ness: 63 Paula: 57 Jeff: 53 Poo: 51 Any good place to level up? And, at which level i should stop? (Sorry for bad english btw)

    submitted by /u/Tommaso9882
    [link] [comments]

    Matéo Champlain - Buy Somethin' Will Ya? / Humoresque of a Little Dog (Bluegrass/String-Band Cover) (OC)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment