• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Master Barf (new drawing)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Master Barf (new drawing)


    Master Barf (new drawing)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:13 AM PST

    This is our project, we hope you guys love it

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    A Boys Mind - Orioto

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Im sure this subreddit has heared it a 1000 times, but i BEAT earthbound today and its one of the BEST games ive ever playd.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I made a Blue Starman sticker!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    A rant: I HATE NESSCAS!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Ok, let's be honest, we ALL hate this ship. But I hate it for several reasons: 1) NSFW IS EVERYWHERE. Some people just take the ship way, wayyyyyyyy to far. They LITERALLY START TO SEXUALIZE THE SHIP. One day when I was browsing in the EarthBound Amino and I saw, get ready for it.... SOMEONE DREW THEM IN BED. I'M NOT JOKING. (Jesus Christ they are only 12 years old) 2) This ship can't even exist I mean, Ness and Lucas can't meet in the Canon timeline, so WHY SHIP THEM?! It was confirmed in the lyrics of "Smiles And Tears" (yes, it has lyrics) that Ness and Paula were, Indeed, in a relationship (just look this up) so why, NESS WILL SUDDENLY FALL FOR LUCAS IF, IN SOME WAY, MEETS WITH HIM?! 3) The stereotypes are ABSOLUTELY AWFUL From other rants I've seen online, Ness is the same, but gay. Cause why not? Lucas is a shy, sensitive guy, but gay too. CAUSE WHY NOT?! And Paula is the mean girl who hates Lucas and wants Ness to herself. SHE IS NOT LIKE THAT IN THE ORIGINAL GAME,LIKE WTF?! That's it. This ship is toxic, it's shippers are toxic, the fanfics (from what I learned because I'm not reading one of these) are toxic. JUST STOP.

    submitted by /u/mamasboy321
    [link] [comments]

    the creation of undertale

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:15 AM PST

    This is me but Porky

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    A Theory.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    This is a big stretch but...

    What if Ninten, the main character in the first mother game, is Ness's father?

    The only evidence I would have of this is the fact that As a baby, Ness is gifted his iconic Blue and red hat. And where might he have gotten the hat from? His parents didn't buy it for him, otherwise it would've fit him

    "Put that red hat on him, it doesn't fit him, but it looks good on him." (I don't have the quote memorized, so don't judge me.)

    It would also explain why Ness is able to use PSI as a baby. (Kinda)

    Really I think it would make sense.

    submitted by /u/F1SHreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Before the Last Lightning Strike

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Pokey/Porky Minch

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new here. I like the content and I hope to contribute something to what is in this group. (my tiny collection)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Worked for a while on an earthbound inspired song!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Friend got me the Hobonichi Mr Saturn Brooch for christmas

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Finally compiled a comprehensive map of the tazmilly area (pre chapter 4)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:24 PM PST

    A night in the city

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    'Mother Earth' from Mother 1 on Guitar

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Help? Game dialogue corrupted and I can't figure out why the bus doesn't let me go!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Hello! I recently bought a GB copy of Earthbound (Mother 1 and 2 package) and have been playing Earthbound for a little while now. However, something I noticed is that the dialogue is EXTREMELY CORRUPTED. It was ok in the beginning (I'm talking meteorite beginning) and then the dialogue is now just symbols and japanese characters (I think they didn't translate it enough, lol). Anyways, it doesn't really bother me since I'm using a walkthrough guide, so I don't really need the dialogue. HOWEVER, because I can't read the dialogue, I can't figure out what the hell is going on.

    I'm up to Fourside, where you go back to the desert and have to go into the gold mine. However, when I tried to take the bus from Fourside back to the desert, a dialogue message comes up that says this:

    "bci[hat emoticon] !

    [sword emoticon]fia[bow emoticon] [gun emoticon][knife emoticon]...

    dqti' ui.

    (x s o leir f...

    wirfituiklu el'stiwirf)"

    As you can see, very corrupted. The [emoticons] are literal emoticons. Has anyone played up to this point and recieved a similar message in this form, like "blah blah blah! (blah blah blah)" that tells you what you did wrong? I talked to piggy, I talked to the band, I talked to the manager, and I made sure to try the department store. NO IDEA where I'm going wrong.

    Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/Probably_a_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment