• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER several doodles of paula i made months ago! she's one of my faves :)

    EarthBound / MOTHER several doodles of paula i made months ago! she's one of my faves :)


    several doodles of paula i made months ago! she's one of my faves :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Just drew this for fun. My friend thought I hated dogs for doing this lol.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    I one-shot Thunder and Storm using that damn move

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Clay Mr. Saturn render I made

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I made a clay these figures of Queen Mary and the Evil Mani Mani Statue

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Giegue drawing (DeviantArt: MasterMagnolia)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    I created my own Earthbound enemy: the Fractured Glass

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Little Ninten portrait I drew last year. I've always pictured him as a cheerful boy with a bright smile and playful eyes :)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Been playing this game for over 20 years and I never went to explore the backyard before.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    I made a Mother 2 Cassette Cover based off of the Vinyl Release of the Soundtrack!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    My wife can't find out...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    I just placed an order for the giant mr saturn 😬 I'm local to Japan so shipping was about 22 bucks. But the total came out to about 170 😬

    It won't ship till may so my wallet won't hurt too much 😅 I'm hoping they won't charge me till it ships but it is a pre order...

    submitted by /u/Slapchopz
    [link] [comments]

    Clay model(and reinterpretation) of Ness in Robot Body. The boxy design in the game doesn't do justice to robots for me. Tin pewter cast version coming soon!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    So I recently started a run of Earthbound, and I had wanted to play it how I would have played it if it had just came out. I was trying my best to not google anything and to try and just figure it out by myself. Well after being unable to get through the tunnel in Twoson I finally broke and searched for what to do. After searching I found out that I needed to get the wad of bills from Everdred after defeating him in the park, which means I'm not able to pay off The Runaway Five's debt and can't get through the tunnel. Is there a fix for this? Do I have to restart the game? Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    TL;DR I didn't get the wad of bills when I was supposed to and I'm stuck

    submitted by /u/CumAndMoreCum
    [link] [comments]

    What Earthbound enemy should I draw?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Can anyone help my identify this song please?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    My attempt at Duster in ballpoint.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Is it just me or the little beat that play sounds straight up stolen from 16 Melodies?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Long time lurker here, I thought this might help u guys farm star pendant, I got 3 in 3 hours which the help of save states

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment