• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Mother shop parco Shibuya bye bye my wallet

    EarthBound / MOTHER Mother shop parco Shibuya bye bye my wallet


    Mother shop parco Shibuya bye bye my wallet

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Lloyd & Teddy

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Fucker stole my cookie

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Modified the colors on Mother’s classic and compelling cover art.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Lloyd in a christmas outfit (and christmas trashcan)! (Part 2 of the main Earthbound Beginnings cast in the christmas spirit.)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I got a to take a quick look at some of these presents I will be getting for Christmas.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Here's an image I made of Queen Mary from the first game.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Help with coilsnake

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    so im trying to make a boss like the sanctuary guardians but i have no idea how to make the sprite and door disappear when i defeat him, i know it has to do with event flags but i have no idea how. If someone could explain it to me or link a tutorial explaining event flags i'd be really thankful.

    submitted by /u/Pugg54
    [link] [comments]

    Starman art that I made in Adobe Illustrator

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:30 PM PST

    making a rom hack any experts here know how to change the battle sprites for an enemy? im using coil snake and i dont see a "battle sprite" in the table can anyone help me? (also bonus points if anyone can tell me what the arguments 1 2 etc at the top means and what the numbers next to them mean)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I've never heard this brought up in any discussion about Earthbound's extensive list of "sound-alikes" but "Kraken of the Sea" sounds a lot like the opening of "905" by The Who

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Link to the song. Play it at 1.25x speed for extra similar-ness. Has anyone else noticed other similarities like this beyond all the well known ones?

    submitted by /u/ToddHowardSan
    [link] [comments]

    I made a cover of the Hospital Theme - love this soundtrack

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Is there a translation of this interview somewhere?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Does anybody have a earthbound download code for 3ds? I REALLY want to play a mother game.

    submitted by /u/Snuzzlesssss
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone knows what the flying ship in chapter 2 throws into the cemetery? I'm replaying Mother 3 to look for details I missed and I still don't conclude on what this was.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Mother shop tokyo

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Going crazy here waiting for my lunch time. Going to run over to parco in shibuya to check out the temporary Mother shop that opens today😬

    Update : wasn't able to get in today. Only possible times are for later in the afternoon but I have no time then. Will try again tomorrow!

    Update 2: no longer a wait. I'm heading there after work in an hour 😊

    submitted by /u/Slapchopz
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know anything about this game, but my little brother has "Mother 1 Wii U" on his Christmas list. How do I buy that?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Through some googling I have found that Mother and Earthbound are the same thing? Correct me if I'm wrong there. I'm a little confused at how the English language versions of the games match up the original Japanese and what the differences are between some of these games.

    On the Nintendo eShop, there are options to buy Earthbound ($10) and Earthbound Beginnings ($7). But Earthbound Zero is also a thing, I think, and I don't know what the difference is.

    If I just wanted to get him the whole series and call it a day, how would I do that? I'd prefer not to use the Nintendo eShop if possible, since everytime I've bought something there from my computer some weird errors happen, plus it wants me log in to the Network ID for his Wii U before I can buy it, which I don't have.

    Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/imstillgonnaeatdairy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment