• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness and Franky drinking some mineral water and having very normal conversations! :) (Art by me)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness and Franky drinking some mineral water and having very normal conversations! :) (Art by me)


    Ness and Franky drinking some mineral water and having very normal conversations! :) (Art by me)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    isnt that funny

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Extra snowy outside today so I built Mr. Saturn out of snow (missing the bow)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    man

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    So this is my second attempt at making a decent Earthbound cube.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    MASKED MAN BALLIN

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Teddy in a Santa outfit! (Part 3 of the main Earthbound Beginnings cast in the Christmas spirit.)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Question regarding progress?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    So about a day ago, I finally got a SNES Classic. And obviously I started with Earthbound. I have logged about 8.25 hours into the game and am just about to enter the Belch Base. Am I doing good on time, bad on time, average?

    submitted by /u/Meme_Chan69420
    [link] [comments]

    After a few months, here’s some more island tunes from the mother series!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    NESS GET OUT OF THERE

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    I lost the jar of honey

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I've already finished the boss and I was stuck, because I couldn't defeat master belch. After finding out that I need the jar of honey, I went searching in my inventory, it wasn't there. I got to threed and called the Express, it wasn't there either. I went to look for the tent, but I had already beaten it and I couldn't find the thrashcan were it should be in. What should I do? Is there any other way to obtain it?

    submitted by /u/l-red-it-on-reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Diamondized?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Does anyone have any idea/guesses as to where being diamondized came from? Is it a joke? A reference to a song/show/movie? Or is it just the sheer what-the-fuck-ery of Earthbound shining through?

    submitted by /u/CognitiveNerd1701
    [link] [comments]

    Mission 22 Charity Stream

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    are Earthbound and Mother 3 time-based?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I've never gotten myself into actually playing these games properly before, so I'm planning to get either Earthbound or Mother 3 (or both even) but I have a question, is the battle system time-based? I have a feeling that they're turn-based because I've seen some gameplay footage of em' on YouTube so I assume they are? (unless I'm wrong please correct me because I'm not sure what that numbered box is down when you're in a battle) but is the battle time-based like the older FF games for example or simply no time at all like Pokémon or a Persona game?

    Hope my question made sense, sorry for the question but I just want to know what I'm gonna be dealing with here because I'm not very experienced with these sorts of games. And please ELI5, English isn't my first language. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SorasPrecious
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I'd post it here since, well it's starman

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:14 AM PST

    Time for the Planet, the climate investment fund

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Buy Somethin' When I'm Sixty-Four Will Ya! - The Beatles + Earthbound

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment