• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Giygas, the Almighty Idiot (Created by me)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Giygas, the Almighty Idiot (Created by me)


    Giygas, the Almighty Idiot (Created by me)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I Updated my Ness 3D Model!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Tessie

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Crochet Paula plush from Etsy

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    What’s happening a bunch of the earthbound ost is gone

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    I drew duster badly

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Just a few sketches

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Don’t you all hate the path from Towson to happy happy village

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I should be banned from making names

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    YouTube Earthbound OST

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, in case nobody realized, the most popular Earthbound OST on YouTube has been deleted. I'm not sure why, but that's the only place where I can get my Earthbound soundtrack fix on YouTube, and I was wondering if anyone else was planning on uploading the OST themselves since it's no longer on YouTube as individual songs and only exists as an entire 3 hour long video?

    submitted by /u/GlucoseGod
    [link] [comments]

    I had this playlist with all my favourite earthbound music on youtube. But when i looked it said that the channel was deleted. Is this nintendos copyright bullsh*t or something else. Id love to know.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Looking for the Mother 2 Vinyl released on fangamer in 2018

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Is eBay my only option for this gem?

    submitted by /u/K-a-i-n
    [link] [comments]

    An enemy I made based off the Shark's overworld sprite!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    The earthbound soundtrack on youtube is gone

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    NOOOOO! i checked this morning because i wanted to listen to some songs, realized it was gone from my playlist. I thought i removed it but when i checked my liked videos there were a bunch of private videos. the earthbound soundtrack is gone.

    proof? heres the playlist

    submitted by /u/Qwerteee8
    [link] [comments]

    Saving Communities Around THE WORLD!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    We NEED YOU! Wake up!! It is time to create peace, not war!

    We are in need of awakening the Earth so that we can network Organic Energy, Food, And Organic Water.

    Message me to find out where to go to find more information!!

    Have a blessed life!

    submitted by /u/DanteInferno00
    [link] [comments]

    Mother merch site?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Hey all. My best friend's birthday is coming up and I really want to get him a Mr. Saturn plushie. What's the site again? I've never been there. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CognitiveNerd1701
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Hint List

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    So, some years ago I played Earthbound through and every single time I advanced the story even the teeniest amount, I would go and buy a hint to see if the hint had changed and what the hint guy had to say. This is a complete list of all the hints in the game. (So far as I can tell, that is. I looked at a text dump file one time and there was another one I hadn't seen before. It maybe it just got cut from the game. Who knows.) Anyway, enjoy!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jyLRTyu0vqQ63zfZzpwFcTikrGhHDFAS/view?usp=drivesdk

    submitted by /u/CognitiveNerd1701
    [link] [comments]

    How do I very the discord server I’ve been reading for the past 2 mins and my brain hurts HELP

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment