• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER My earthbound inspired nervous system monster

    EarthBound / MOTHER My earthbound inspired nervous system monster


    My earthbound inspired nervous system monster

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Mother 3 in a nutshell...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Thanks to some people, i was able to sped up research for the connection between these games that are connected to the Mother series, the timeline is now larger and support more context on how the games remain it's continuity

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Hey, check out this map of Mother 3 I made for an art project! (Don't worry, I will be posting more Earthbound 3 stuff soon)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I never played the first game, but I tried to turn the last stanza of the "I belive in you" song into this

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    yo check this out (im not much of a Earthbound/Mother Fan but i decide to show you guys these translated images from Earthbound 64

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Messy headshots of the chosen four as adults

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    I feel called out

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Is my copy of Earthbound legit? The back label has the '40' imprint on it

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Mother 3 meme I made

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    It arrived! And it only cost $75 shipping (there were other items in the order too, though)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    A simple, earthbound inspired fortune teller character I made

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    I made some music inspired by the "spooky" jingle in EarthBound

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    8-bit Remix of Master Porky's Theme!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    ...well I was warned.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    An Evangelion/MOTHER 3 meme (EVA Spoilers included, obviously)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Another digital painting, this time of Kumatora!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Help with rhythm battles (Mother 3)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I'm using the mgba windows emulator and having a few issues with hitting combos, any advice on this? Such as what settings, and how to get the rhythm down. And I know theres lag and everything which hurts my chances.

    submitted by /u/somrandomdood
    [link] [comments]

    Brad Armstrong in Mother 3

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Upper half of earthbound inspired Viking enemy (Does anyone have any advice on how to make the legs and the feet?)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Earthbound GBA cart questions

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    On Etsy there's bundles for mother 3 and the mother 1+2 gba carts that im really interested in. The seller said that he'll have the new patch for mother 3 on carts whenever it comes (midish July l) but I'm concerned about mother 2/earthbound as I've seen reviews of them from a year ago saying is very bad translation. Is this still true today? If so should I just get a 3ds and get m2 on the virtual

    submitted by /u/aCriminaI
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing mother 3.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Earthbound Tabletop RPG!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    https://forum.starmen.net/forum/Fan/Games/Earthbound-Tabletop-RPG

    Years ago I had come across this little gem, and I decided to explore a bit into it.

    I've since wanted to expand and adapt on this, clean it up and reconstruct it. Build it into something truly extraordinary. Something that can be enjoyed by everyone easily, something that brings the MOTHER experience to your very own hands.
    I'm really eager to try and make this into something big, and help it meet its potential. If anyone has any thoughts or comments or ideas, I'd love to hear them.

    Also, if you have contact with the original creator, please get me in touch. I'd love to ask them questions and hopefully get input on the system itself, seeing as while it is a spectacular thing in my eyes, it does need tweaking and a bit more of proper explanation and reworking in some areas.

    submitted by /u/JulesTheDemon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment