• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER TIL if you ram into Hinawa in the beginning of Mother 3 she gives you a Nut Bread

    EarthBound / MOTHER TIL if you ram into Hinawa in the beginning of Mother 3 she gives you a Nut Bread


    TIL if you ram into Hinawa in the beginning of Mother 3 she gives you a Nut Bread

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I got my shirts in!!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    street art master belch

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Ness Mushroomized Poster - (Artist: 夢周様)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Suggested level for Giygas?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Right now I am in dark Onett with the Starmen; my levels are: Ness 75, Paula 66, Jeff 64, and Poo 62. Would I still be able to defeat Giygas or am I underleveled? Are there any xp grinding locations recommended?

    submitted by /u/NYCGrittyCommittee
    [link] [comments]

    what would you like to see

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    So I hear you can get at least one of the Mother/Earthbound games on the 3DS. I only have a DS Lite. Would it still work? Otherwise i’ll just have to use the games as an excuse to buy an SNES :)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    I made a song inspired by Earthbound/Mother

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Hi all, I hope it is okay to share this here - I wanted to share a song from an album/soundtrack I am currently working on which takes a lot inspiration from earthbound/ Mother. I wanted to share it in hopes you enjoy it, but also feel free to leave any critical feedback. Do you think I got the tone? Thank you :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBjXy-z2IME

    submitted by /u/Caughffee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment