• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER Saw someone post their Earthbound phone background here yesterday, figured I'd share the one I've been using for the past few months

    EarthBound / MOTHER Saw someone post their Earthbound phone background here yesterday, figured I'd share the one I've been using for the past few months


    Saw someone post their Earthbound phone background here yesterday, figured I'd share the one I've been using for the past few months

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    you already know what tf is going on

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Since you guys liked my Atomic Power Robot in Paint3D, here's an Ultimate Octobot!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    Anyone Know How I can Access the Mother Series 30th Anniversary Editorial from Nintendo Dream Sept. 2019?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Giygas pumpkin took me forever

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    I got this as a gift.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    Zombie in 3D for halloween theme

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    Does Mother 3 have as much weird or dark locations as Mother 2?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just finished Mother 2 for the billionth time, and I'm thinking about finally trying Mother 3. I've been reading that Mother 3 seems to have the darkest/saddest themes of all three, but I'm curious as to if it has as much weird or dark visual moments and locations as Mother 2?

    What I mean by example is things like; Happy Happy Village, Threed, Moonside, the mall going dark in Fourside, tripping on Magic Cake, the Underworld, Magicant and the Cave of the Past.

    submitted by /u/joeyjoz
    [link] [comments]

    Kumatora

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    I've been seing a couple of cool phone backgrounds being posted recently, might as well post some animated ones that I came across a while ago.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Mr Batty Twist - Mother 3 (Warioware DIY)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Riding in the SATURN BEAN (inktober)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    Current runs

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Ive been attempting a slow text run and am preparing to enter the mole cave in the desert. Im also trying a no purchase run. Im on my way through peaceful rest valley. Im excited to see how the No purchase run fares. (Im allowing myself to rest at inns)

    submitted by /u/KyLuYa
    [link] [comments]

    Made this as a joke.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Saying goodbye to bunnyhill, my Earthbound-themed music project. Here's my last song ever.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    https://open.spotify.com/track/2zTnrd2SSuj6LPSKORanwv?si=giKPNzCERs-Az9nErTsVPQ

    (Art by Zhenya Artemjev and pixel art by me! Song was featured in the Classic Tetris World Championship this year, which is why the art has a GB/tetris theme)

    submitted by /u/foppy_deluxe
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't seen anyone else point this out

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    The other day a song from Eric Clapton came up on the radio and I recognized the tune from the Chaos Theatre in it. Upon search I found out the song is Before You accuse me, released by Bo Diddley in 1957. I guess everyday we find another reference in the Mother series.

    submitted by /u/ILoveFoodFoodLovesMe
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Mother logo

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    Why does the "o" in Mother look like it does?

    submitted by /u/Tjommi2478
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment