• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER [OC] Paula in a butterfly yukata with some shaved ice

    EarthBound / MOTHER [OC] Paula in a butterfly yukata with some shaved ice


    [OC] Paula in a butterfly yukata with some shaved ice

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Mother 3 remaster looks good

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Earthbound goes classical! Piano piece "Fourside Rhapsody"

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I made an earthbound phone case

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    i got translation gba carts

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    What are your top 3 Mother songs?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    It can be from all 3 games, and (if you want), you can explain why these are you favourite. I'm just curios to see what are the communities most loved songs.

    For me:

    1. Beauty & Tasty (Mother 3)

    2. Even Drier Guys (Mother 3)

    3. New Pork Bossa (Mother 3)

    submitted by /u/FarFromRegular
    [link] [comments]

    I drew my favorite boy!!!!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Had to pick it up! Brotherton Brewing.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Pokey wanting to apologize to Ness in Mother 2 vs EarthBound

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    So I remember a few months back reading on the EarthBound Wiki that in Mother 2 after the Happy Happy incident, Pokey was genuinely trying to apologize to Ness about what he did, but since Ness is a silent protagonist, Pokey mistook it as shunning and that's what led him down his dark path. I also remember seeing it in a video. This is different from EarthBound where Pokey just said he was kidding and was just being a jerk for no reason. It's a very crucial line that I feel changes Pokey's character from Mother 2 to EarthBound. I distinctly remember reading it on the Wiki and following a citation to the Legends of Localization page that also went over it. This then led me to purchase the Legends of Localization EarthBound book because I wanted to read even more about it. However, when I read through the Happy Happy Village section, it mentions nothing about this change. I then went back to Pokey's Wiki page, and although the sentence about that change is still there, the citation is gone. I even went back to the Legends of Localization webpage and it's also not there. The last time I had checked those pages were just a couple months ago and I don't think they were changed because the Wiki at least has a history page that says no changes were made since 2019. So am I misremembering? Am I going crazy? And even if I am, I'm surprised that line wouldn't be mentioned in the book, unless that line change didn't actually happen and people saying it did are misinformed. I'm so confused!

    submitted by /u/PKGamingAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to find the earthbound color pallette. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    [OC] spread the PK love!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    proceed to give $100,000 13 years later

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Fuzzy Pickles!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    ITS YA BOY NESS

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I think mother 3 is already possibly gonna be my favorite ninteno rpg of all time...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    so before I explain my experience with mother 3 I'll explain how I finally got to this point of playing this game it all started ten years ago...

    it all began back in 2010 when I started playing super smash bros brawl a game that considering how young I was introduced me to all of these nintendo franchises and characters I haven't heard and seen (fire emblem? marth? kid icarus? pit? dedede? who is this mysterious guy in a mask called kirby's "rival" whatever that means) one character I thought was interesting was this boy named Lucas who seemed pretty normal but he actually has physic powers at the time I was curious about him but playing him? was pretty difficult and I never did it much. later I got ness and learned that apparently the series they come from seems like ness is the more popular one and that the game lucas came from was only released in japan so yeah it all started from there I was mildy interested at the time about all these different characters and franchises

    later as the years went on around say...2015 lucas got revealed for smash 4 I got excited as at that point I kinda missed him he also looked more...happy and confident like something was different

    eventually in 2017 I finally started the series with earthbound on the eshop (which funny enough I got on mother's day) I really really loved and enjoyed playing earthbound...even though months I just couldn't find the motivation to and I finished around the final day on january 2019 it was still a very memorable experience (which yes I used save states)

    later in like...march or july of this year I decided to play mother 1 even though I knew it was worse and parts of the plot like giygas I still got it it was enjoyable fun (certainly more annoying though with random encounters) grindy but not bad and hey this time I did it WITHOUT save states well without using them in the middle of a area to save me like I did with earthbound ( I hear earthbound is the easiest mother game and mother 1 is the hardest so yeah)

    anyways...that leaves me to where Im at now two days ago I finally got mother 3 up and running and emulated on my pc and got it connected to the tv to and...after finally emulating it the night before and now getting the controllers to work and it hocked up on the tv I was excited and seeing the cutscenes music and the animations compared to the first two games I could tell it looked and feeled the best and so far im only two hours in after a pretty important moment in the game of chapter 1 and I absolutely LOVE it so far. it feels like something that has been building up for me to do throughout a whole decade and soon I'll play it again and continue cause boy...I can tell this is gonna be one heck of a ride

    submitted by /u/SmartConcept
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video Redoing the battle against the New Age Retro Hippie

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Miracle Fassad is legitimately making me consider giving up this game.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    3D fan remake?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I've heard of many fans try to make a 3D earthbound remake, but I've never actually heard of any existing. Has anyone actually managed a remake, and if so is it good?

    submitted by /u/Brocideon-the-god
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment