• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER 3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE STARMEN.NET REVIVAL! GET READY

    EarthBound / MOTHER 3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE STARMEN.NET REVIVAL! GET READY


    3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE STARMEN.NET REVIVAL! GET READY

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:10 AM PST

    IT HAS ARRIVED BABY

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    EarthBound 64 PorkBean Twitter- @PolyGarrett

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    lil ness doodle I made!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Hello. Please tell me who the most annoying/hated character is from this series.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I'm making a list of most hated characters for many video games and I'm here to ask you the same question

    submitted by /u/DaPokeyMonster
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Mother 2 for the first time

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I've had the game for like 5 years on the Wii U Virtual Console and last year I got the SNES Classic, and before I've tried beating it but I usually only make it up to Threed or maybe Fourside. But last week I finally bit the bullet and sat down to complete it on the SNES Classic. And it's amazing, I'm so angry at myself for not beating it earlier. Right now I'm trying to hunt down an original Cart and I all ready started another playthrough where I'm at the Stonehedge base grinding for the Sword of Kings. I do have Earthbound Beginnings on the Wii U, I just haven't played it yet, and I all ready know most of the spoilers for Mother 3, but maybe I'll check it out.

    Also, as a 13 year old, Pokey saying Spankety Spankety is peak comedy for me.

    submitted by /u/McManster
    [link] [comments]

    u/Lazershimp ��

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Me In Earthbound Style

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    A Cave that Time left behind - an art piece I worked on!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Earthbound Album Release - remixes and covers - if you run spotify playlists please add the songs in it please!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Question for a D&D character based on Ness

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Hello, Earthbound fans!

    I'm currently playing a D&D character based on Ness, now grown to an adult after events analogous to those in earthbound (though set in the campaign's world). He's a sorcerer who's magic is reflavored to be psychic powers.

    In D&D spell casters use a spell casting focus to cast their spells. The focus can be pretty much anything such as a wand, crystal ball, staff, sacrificial dagger, bone, antler, talisman, etc. My question for all of you is: what would be a good focus for Ness based on the game? I've only ever played through the start of earthbound but i'm aware of his bat and yo-yo from super smash bros and have planned uses for those but i'm wondering if perhaps he has some other signature item that might make a good casting focus. Perhaps a shard of the meteor from the beginning of the game?

    submitted by /u/shortgoose
    [link] [comments]

    When you go to the hall of memories

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Is there any hack, patch, or cheat code to reduce the encounter rate in Mother 1?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I really like this game, but the encounters happen so often that it's not fun at all at times. Is there any cheat code that can reduce this? I don't want to play 25th anniversary edition if I don't have to, I like the art style of the original

    submitted by /u/MilesPrower1992
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment