• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Porky Smash Splash I Made

    EarthBound / MOTHER Porky Smash Splash I Made


    Porky Smash Splash I Made

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    The main Mother 3 gang with their respective instruments (and I guess barks and woofs)!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Chimera turtle?! xD

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Some ness fanart

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Some giygas fanart

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Earthbound Glitch?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I've never played these games before. But I'm playing Earthbound for the first time and I'm about halfway through and I think I may have found a new glitch. I can't find anything about it online.

    I just finished up one of the acts of Fourside and am being taken by bus back to Threed. Except the bus doesn't leave. I'm stuck on board and can't do anything but the bus won't move. Music still plays so I know the whole game isn't frozen. Anybody ever heard of this? My other save is like 3 or 4 days back and I'm really not trying to do all of the desert/Fourside over again

    submitted by /u/fwtrguitar
    [link] [comments]

    My first ness drawing

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    which is good

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I sketched Ness and Mr. Saturn!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:40 AM PST

    I just beat MOTHER 3...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:25 AM PST

    ... and it had my favorite plot of all three MOTHER games, but my least favorite ending. Although I feel like it was Itoi saying "I don't want to work on this world again.". A lot of the things I thought were going to return true didn't, like the fact that I would cry a lot. I didn't feel like crying until Hinawa's voice started talking to me. Well there was also Chapter 5, and when Tazmily Village is ruined. It was really shocking what happened in New Pork City, but I'm glad the beach couple finally got together and now it is my second strongest ship. Thomas' attitude towards Lucas really shocked me and showed me how much power Porky has over the evil in people's minds, it's stronger than GIYGAS'. Tantane island is probably my favorite place, it's just so... weird. I was shocked to learn that Fassad was a Magypsy and his name really was a fassad. I don't know if knowing that Claus was the Masked Man the whole time changed anything, I should forget everything about M3 and replay it. I have had countless more tears from CHARA and ASRIEL than MOTHER 3. But I was not expecting to have the world be destroyed, I don't know if that was from saying that I wasn't ready to pull the needle or what, but I just wanted Lucas to have Locria's momento. That's another thing, the entire time I refused to use the momentos out of respect for the Magypsies, if one was used I would hit the reset button no matter how much progress I would lose. Loving the Magypsies kind of just snuck up on me. I now know that the up/downvotes on this subreddit are the arrow lizards, I was confused as to what they were before. When I heard Alec first describe them I thought I was going to hate them, but I found myself sad and hesitant to pull the needles, despite the being perfectly okey with it. I didn't want to watch them die, I love each one of those needle-born femboys, they're all unique and I'm glad they weren't all just the same character. It was nice seeing a different side to Porky and Andonuts (namely the time he was playing with the "Absolutely Safe Capsule"). I was shocked to learn that Porky actually considered Ness his friend, and that he has a fear of abandonment. If you don't believe me just look at it yourself. He's trying to destroy the world because everyone that he ever knew and loved left him because they didn't become immortal with him. He took this as they didn't like him so he wanted to kill everyone before getting to know them because it would only ever hurt him when they inevitably leave. This makes me wonder if Lucas' personality is a look into Ness' and Ninten's. GIYGAS offers the same deal to Ninten as Porky did to Lucas. But why would Pokey make such an offer to a "pest", maybe Lucas reminds Porky of Ness more than we realize, they look nothing alike (aside from the striped shirt) so it can only be the personality. Wow, Flowey is a lot more like Porky than I realized. I also wonder how HALKEN did some of the stuff for M3, a lot of the effects in M2 came from HDMA, but I didn't think that was a thing on the GBA, yet you see those very same effects. I thought that Salsa was going to be a much more vital character and was sad to realize he wasn't. Frankly, the world of MOTHER is my favorite fictional world of all time and it makes me sad to see it go, but I'm glad I finally understand everything that it is now. There is nothing that I would change about this trilogy, it is perfect, I can't think of a single thing I hate about it. All 3 games were amazing works by Shigesato Itoi. Looking back at all of the great times I had in this world is beginning to make me cry and I can't wait to return to any one of these games (in which I include UNDERTALE because I honestly think it is part of this world) once I finish saving CHARA, ASRIEL, and WILLIAM. (WILLIAM is a character I created for this world specifically).

    CHARA: "You're such a cry baby, but not as much as ASRIEL."

    submitted by /u/wsmj5
    [link] [comments]

    2 Days Left. Tell all of your friends.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Therapist: Mr. Saturn Pork Bean isn’t real. It can’t hurt you. Mr. Saturn Pork Bean:

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I got stuck on my first playthrough! Help is highly appreciated.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Hey! I have a small question. I'm playing earthbound for my first time and I put the 'pencil eraser' into Paula's inventory. But she got kidnapped and I need to get past the big pencil-shaped statue in the monkey maze. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Stickstormmind
    [link] [comments]

    Fully translated Mother 1+2 game?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I recently got Mother 3 on my GBA, and I've really enjoyed it, but I was thinking I'd also like to get Mother 1+2 at some point. I know Mother 1 has been translated no problem, but from what I've seen there are many different versions of the rom with Mother 2 at many different stages of being translated. I managed to find a rom here:

    https://cdromance.com/gba-roms/mother-12-english-patched/

    where Mother 2 is fully translated, but I was wondering if and where I could find a cartridge with this version of the rom on it? If anyone could link me to where I can get that it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/caingrn03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment