• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made Mother 1 versions of the Starmen from Earthbound!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made Mother 1 versions of the Starmen from Earthbound!


    I made Mother 1 versions of the Starmen from Earthbound!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I drew Ness and Mr. Saturn

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I tried to draw ness in the sand

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Gigue

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Just finished earthbound

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    I don't have words, it makes me emotional that I finished it but it was a really good game I really loved it and I'm really excited to start mother 3 since I've heard a lot of good things about it

    submitted by /u/steamed3gg
    [link] [comments]

    After you repair the bazooka Jeff be like

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Strange Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Earth - Is this real? or a conspiracy coverup

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Earthbound/Mother 2 Minor Tip:

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    The Squatter Demon in the Cave of the Past is vulnerable to Brainshock and can therefore diamondize itself ending the battle. Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/ThePotterKenobi7
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on Chapter 5 of Mother 3, does Boney get any better?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    This is my first ever Mother game, so idk if there's another character like him in the other games. He's easily the weakest link in my party. He's frail, has no PSI, only the Sniff ability, and doesn't hit too hard. Does he stay the weakest or will he eventually become equal to the rest of my party? No story spoilers please!

    submitted by /u/DocoBean
    [link] [comments]

    Is mother 25th anniversary worth playing?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I hate the original, but I still want to experience the story. I feel like this will suit me perfectly. Are there any particular flaws with this one? (Besides the visuals, which I like)

    submitted by /u/Head-Communication93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment