• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Paula tried Exorcism!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Paula tried Exorcism!


    Paula tried Exorcism!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Awesome Earthbound reference in Omori!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Bet you never seen this before part 2

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    THE SCALPERS CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    death by water balloon [OC]

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Finally finished my Earthbound collection. Every first party Mother game and guide, plus some extras

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    I wish we could actually roll Porky around.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    I felt the extreme urge to push that capsule off the cliff. It prolly wouldn't do any damage at him, BUT STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT TO THE GROUND NOW, ASSHOLE.

    submitted by /u/Box_Man_In_A_Box
    [link] [comments]

    how to play?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    anyone can inform me on how to go about downloading earthbound and mother to play on my pc? I'm new to computers and gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/Stellacoffee
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to put Earthbound Beginnings on my SNES classic Mini, but I wanna know, which version is best, and does any of them have the official Earthbound beginnings logo from US release/ with uncensored sprites? Is this the right place to talk about this?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    What are the funniest names you came up with?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    I called Ness's special move PSI Taxes once.

    submitted by /u/SilverCipher34
    [link] [comments]

    Help.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    I have just beaten Porky. However, all of my team members are at low HP and I do not have enough PP to heal them. I can not go ahead because there are enemies, because I think that if I die I will lose my progress and have to fight Porky again. I do not want to do that. Please help. I have no healing items. EDIT: Post is irrelevant now, my problem has been solved.

    submitted by /u/YT_StarMS
    [link] [comments]

    The place in mother 3

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    i wonder if lost underworld and cliff that time forgot in mother 3 exists in parallel universe

    submitted by /u/Trixeln
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment